OKW Studio ?

BCKatie02

Mouseketeer
Are there any bowls or utensils in an OKW studio? We plan on bringing some cereal and milk for breakfast in the room and I'm not sure if I need to get plastic bowls and spoons too. Thanks!

BCKatie02 said:
Are there any bowls or utensils in an OKW studio? We plan on bringing some cereal and milk for breakfast in the room and I'm not sure if I need to get plastic bowls and spoons too. Thanks!

There are paper bowls/plates and plastic silverware, real drinking glasses and coffee mugs. If you need more paper supplies you can call housekeeping. I usually give them a quick rinse and get two uses out of them before I throw them away, but they won't last beyond that. They should be in the cupboard directly over the mini-bar sink.

As another poster mentioned, there are bowls and utensils. We re-used the plastic silverware several times.

You might also want to consider toast, bagels or even some of the microwave hot pockets or toaster strudel. There is a toaster and a microwave in the room, so it is very easy to do more than cereal.

BTW, you only get one packet of coffee. We pack some filters and coffee into our luggage. It was rather chilly when we visited last week, and we wish we had packed some tea.

jtiggercat

Thanks, all.

jtiggercat, I knew there was a microwave but did not realize that there was a toaster in the room. That's really helpful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter