Old Contemporary Pictures?

tomcon21

Earning My Ears
Hi all.

I'm new to this board and this is my first post....

Just wondering if anyone had any pics of the interior of the Contemporary during mid-late 1980s or early 90s. I went four times with my family when I was a kid and we stayed at the Contemporary each time. Recently I have visited WDW with my wife but we usually stay at the POP or CBR-- which are more fitting for our budget.

However, I fondly remember the Contemporary as it was in the 80s....The dining area, the game room, the shooting range!!!! When I visited there recently, I realized it was all done over. I'd just love to see pics of it in the good old 1980s era. I love looking at things that jog my memory about WDW when I was a kid.

Thanks,
Tom

Bump. I want to see these two -- pictures not posted on Widen Your World or Walt Dated World, that is.

id love to see these. I stayed there in the early 90s but have no pics of the actual hotel!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter