Old Key West Transportation

KyMattDisney

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me how is the transportation to the parks from Old Key West? I have heard good and bad comments and was just curious? thanks

Also....how are the pools/activites on the resort?

We found the busses to be running every 15-20 minutes.... not bad. Never had to wait more than 10 minutes for a bus back from the parks :)
The pool is simple.... the hot tub large.... the sauna is .... well hot (but neat coz it is in the lighthouse!) No slides but nicely landscaped.
HTH Have a good time!

we just got back from okw a couple weeks ago. we were in building 35 . bus stop right accross the street . we thouht the bus service was great no more then a 10 min wait and no crowds most of the time there were only a few other people on the bus.. my kids loved the pool but since we rented points are key cards we labled dvc members so we used a couple other pools my kids love the port orleans riverside pool with the slide..

OKW bus transportation is better than any other resort. Bar none!! All busses are direct with no stops at other resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter