OLD THREAD: 2012 Beach and Yacht FAQ, Part 2- May, June and July DON'T POST HERE!

P8280790.jpg

ooooh I can do this. Now, how do I make it smaller!

:sad: so bummed about HH closing down for refurb when we are there after Labor Day.... I was JUST thinking this morning of trying to squeeze in a day where we just hang at SAB through dinner and grab burgers there. I have a big fat sad lip.

Sent the correct file just now! :)

Thank you! Thank you!!!

Campfire time for August is 7:30 PM. Movie follows at 9 PM.

Movie by the Beach August 2012 Schedule, popcorn::

Sunday- Finding Nemo (G)
Monday- Meet the Robinsons (G)
Tuesday- UP (PG)
Wednesday- The Lion King (G)
Thursday- Race to Witch Mountain (PG)
Friday- The Pacifier (PG)
Saturday- The Secret World of Arrietty(G)

Movie will be moved inside to the Solarium in the event of inclement weather. :umbrella:

Thanks for sending the August list, TigrLuvsPooh!

August 2012 Activities Schedule

August2012.jpg

We're back from Typhoon Lagoon. She loved it so much she refused to stop and nap so walking out she passed out cold while Brian was carrying her out. Jeanne just got her out of the shower and de-sanded her and she's screaming bloody murder ... so tired she can't walk straight!!

She met quite a number of boys ... Pop-Pop had his hands full with all the flirting going around. One 18 month old boy walked up to her and gave her a kiss. The princess just smiled.

So sweet! :goodvibes

:sad: so bummed about HH closing down for refurb when we are there after Labor Day.... I was JUST thinking this morning of trying to squeeze in a day where we just hang at SAB through dinner and grab burgers there. I have a big fat sad lip.

Don't be sad. There will be plenty of food there for you to eat. We'll take care of you all!

We're back from Typhoon Lagoon. She loved it so much she refused to stop and nap so walking out she passed out cold while Brian was carrying her out. Jeanne just got her out of the shower and de-sanded her and she's screaming bloody murder ... so tired she can't walk straight!!

She met quite a number of boys ... Pop-Pop had his hands full with all the flirting going around. One 18 month old boy walked up to her and gave her a kiss. The princess just smiled.

Teena, She's just adorable. What fun you all must be having! Enjoy!!:goodvibes

Thank you! Thank you!!!

Sunday- Finding Nemo (G)
Tuesday- UP (PG)

Movie will be moved inside to the Solarium in the event of inclement weather. :umbrella:

Thanks for sending the August list, TigrLuvsPooh!

August 2012 Activities Schedule

August2012.jpg

Thanks for posting!! :thumbsup2

Here are a few pictures. The Hurricane Lily Meets Typhoon Lagoon post is up on the Live Thread. You can click on the link in my signature.

TL1.jpg

TL4.jpg

TL9.jpg

Teena, it sounds like you are having a ball. So funny about the cranes being afraid of Lily. Darling photos. Have fun!

Someone asked about getting a princess do for their teen. I know the salons will do up-dos and I would be surprised if the stylist wouldn't work with a crown. You can buy crowns many places at the World. Periwigs is a salon at the YC near the fitness center. You could call ahead to see if it is possible. Your daughter might enjoy it more than being with little ones anyway. Here's a link:
http://www.relaxedyet.com/yacht_club_salon.asp

Also B&C does have grilled cheese available but not for carryout the last few years.

Nice job!!!

I actually have directions for that on page 1, too! You have to resize the photo. You can set the size that you import all photos into PB, which is what I do:

How do I...

Post a Photo on the DIS?
sub-lesson: Upload all of your pictures into Photobucket in Large, not Full-size, format

Probably should have posted this whole thing in the first place!

Thank you. This will be tomorrows lesson for me! Well, its my last day at work before I break up for four weeks and start to prepare for our fabulous trip, so no better time to practice my photo sizing. :cool1:

Thank you! Thank you!!!

Sunday- Finding Nemo (G)
Tuesday- UP (PG)

[/IMG]

Thanks for posting 21 more days!

Looks so refreshing. :thumbsup2

There is a new app out. It's called My Disney Experience. I think it will be great fun for those going soon. We aren't going until October but I did just book lunch for our first full day. :cool1:

Question for all you BC & YC experts....can we bring our own alcohol to Stormalong Bay? I don't mind paying for a few drinks while on vacation, but since we are driving I am thinking I could save a few bucks and not have to pay $5 a beer for DH and just bring some Corona Light with us. Just wasn't sure what the rules were :confused3

P.S. Loving the live report of Princess Lily, she looks like she is having an amazing visit so far! She is adorable!!!

Well I have been off the board for a bit, had too much work to do with two jobs and all.

How's everyone doing? What's the "HH" that I hear is closing? Any updates on closures for the beginning of October??

Thanks guys and gals!

Question for all you BC & YC experts....can we bring our own alcohol to Stormalong Bay? I don't mind paying for a few drinks while on vacation, but since we are driving I am thinking I could save a few bucks and not have to pay $5 a beer for DH and just bring some Corona Light with us. Just wasn't sure what the rules were :confused3

P.S. Loving the live report of Princess Lily, she looks like she is having an amazing visit so far! She is adorable!!!

Oooh! I know the answer to this one!

Yes you CAN bring your own alcohol to SAB provided it's not in any type of glass container.

It's recommended that you bring a cooler poolside so you can keep the brewski's cold.

Remember No glass and you get to pass... into SAB!

~NM

PS. Ohh that Lily! so adorable!

:cool1: I just paid off our trip!! :cool1:

:dance3: 50 days until we arrive at the BC!! :dance3:

Now we just have to get through back to school!! (3 weeks to go for DD, 4 weeks to go for DS)

DH is bummed about HH's refurb and is anxiously awaiting word on what the food and drink options will be....we loved our lunches there last year!

Hope everyone who is there now or headed there soon has a wonderful vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter