OMG! We just booked for an adults only 9/12 5 day!

Eric Julie and Hailey

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Can't believe it. We just booked the 9/12/12 farewell cruise to Canada! This time, we're leaving the kids with grandma!

I'm feeling a mix of excitement and guilt. Five days of freedom and adult conversations. Five days of doing what we want to do - on the Magic! Yet, at the same time, my girls won't be there to share it. Weird!

What a great price, too. $1100 for an IGT. Food, lodging, entertainment and transportation to and from Canada for roughly $200 per night?! When I am missing that verandah (or sunlight), I will remind myself of the price and smile!

Off to endlessly research where to go at the ports of call!!!

We are on the same cruise also our first by ourselves.
I am excited but it will be strange doing our own thing without kids.

Mine are 24 & 20 so they are older.
The first time we cruised the Magic in 2002 they were just kids.
The last time we cruised in January we had all of us plus my 2 grandchildren.
Had a blast.
But I will miss my little guys this trip.

Food, lodging, entertainment and transportation to and from Canada for roughly $200 per night?!
That's why I booked this cruise again!

Originally, my friend and I were going to go to Charleston for a weekend. That was going to cost a whole lot more than this, and probably wouldn't have been nearly as much fun!

DH and I had such a wonderful time on the first cruise to Canada that I just couldn't pass up the chance to go again, even though he doesn't have any extra vacation time. He'll just have to stay home and wait for my trip report like everyone else LOL!!!!

Beth

Can't believe it. We just booked the 9/12/12 farewell cruise to Canada! This time, we're leaving the kids with grandma!

I'm feeling a mix of excitement and guilt. Five days of freedom and adult conversations. Five days of doing what we want to do - on the Magic! Yet, at the same time, my girls won't be there to share it. Weird!

What a great price, too. $1100 for an IGT. Food, lodging, entertainment and transportation to and from Canada for roughly $200 per night?! When I am missing that verandah (or sunlight), I will remind myself of the price and smile!

Off to endlessly research where to go at the ports of call!!!

I will be on the cruise too! Looking forward to it.

I'm going too! It was a last minute booking from a special DVC was having. I can't wait. This will be my 3rd cruise. I have another booked for March on the Dream.

Can't wait! :cheer2:

We did the same thing 10 days ago. Kids staying with grandma. No guilt at all here LOL. We did an adult cruise back in 2007 and had a blast and made some nice friends. Who happen to be on this cruise also! LOL...

We are first sailing with the kids in two weeks...so they will be just fine :).

We are on this cruise too..first trip with no kids!! They will be back in College!! We should all get together and talk about our kids!!!! Lol!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter