Omni Los Angeles Hotel?

c&m

Love the Mouse but love my DH more for taking me t
Has anyone stayed at the Omni Los Angeles? I have seen Tripadvisor reviews and they seem very good; I've gone to the Omni website and plugged my dates in and the rate (includes valet parking) is $159/night or $179/night (includes valet parking and breakfast for 2) -- seems reasonable for the area.

Has anyone had any positive or negative experiences at this hotel? I'd like to hear from you before we commit to this hotel. Thanks in advance!

The Omni is very nice. I was there today for a meeting, and would not hesitate to stay there.

Woody

thanks for your feedback! how is the area around the omni -- is it a safe neighbourhood? TIA!

Very safe during the day. At night, I would not wander outside the front of the hotel (there's nothing there). But the back faces Grand Avenue and the Water Court (water fountains, restaurants, Starbucks, Museum of Contemporary Art, and the Disney Concert Hall) which are safe at night.

Woody

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter