Onboard account

anitad

Mouseketeer
Can the key to the world cards for one cabin be coded to charge to different credit cards? We have 2 families in our cabin. Thanks.

Technically it can, but just watch your charges. I would reccomend getting a printout everyday to make sure the right person is being charged. I had stuff charged to my father and mother and my mother's stuff charged to me. And we don't have the same name. Guest services can place the charges under the right person.

HI, Yes you can have two credit cards for one room. We did it on are other 2 cruises and I guess we were lucky not 1 problem.
We are going on the 8/2/03 cruise, we will try our luck again.

Have fun.

We had three in the cabin as were able to charge to three accounts. We had no problems at all.

Your cruise docs will have a charge card form for each person. If you want different people on different cards, you just need to fill out the individual forms. If all charges are going to one card, then you only need to fill out one form.

Don't forget to bring the cards you want to use to port even if you fill the stubs out.

We did this as well and never encounterd any difficulties.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter