One day/onsite?

The Hunt

DIS Veteran
We're going to be staying at the HRH in August, but we really only have one day for Universal parks. Because my kids are 7 and 9, my focus is on Studios, but with the express access, is there a chance we will have time to do IOA too? And if we do, will we be able to upgrade a 1-day 1-park ticket to a 1-day 2-park ticket? Or will I have to buy the 1--day 2-park ticket at the beginning of the day? Thanks!

Are 1-day, 2-park tickets now commonly avaialable? I'm not sure ...

Regardless, with Priority Access for staying onsite, you can easily do most of the good stuff from both parks, I have done that several times.

In my last visit, with my parents we did all of the following in one day:

* Hulk
* Spiderman
* JPRA
* Dueling Dragons
* Cat in the Hat

then on to USF

* Earthquake
* Jaws
* Kongfrontation
* MIB
* Back-to-the-Future
* Twister
* T23D
* Wild Wild West Stunt Show
* Animal Planet Live
* ET

We also had a leisurely lunch at the NASCAR cafe in there between the two parks.

This was done, at the most, in eight hours, no early entry and we left fairly early (around 5:00 PM ... we were on a 7:55 PM flight home).

This was in late April on a Monday.

If you were to go earlier/stay later, you could easily fit more rides/shows in there.

1-day/2-park tickets aren't advertised, but they're available. You're better off getting the 2-day/2-park ticket because it is about $5-10 more and unused days never expire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter