• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

"One More Day" Ears sign up?

ChrisInVenice

Earning My Ears
So on the 8th Disney had a sign up to receive free ears for the 1st 1000 annual pass holders. We signed up but didn't receive an email. Has anyone signed up and actually received the event info?

Nope...never got the original email inviting me and never received confirmation that I was within the first 1,000....:rolleyes:

Nope...never got the original email inviting me and never received confirmation that I was within the first 1,000....:rolleyes:

Yeah we were on right at 3 to sign up. I called Disney and they said they had no way to check. But if someone else hasn't received it either, then maybe they haven't been sent.

I signed up at 3pm on the dot. It said something that we would receive the email by Jan 24th. I have not received my email as of yet.

I signed up at 3pm on the dot. It said something that we would receive the email by Jan 24th. I have not received my email as of yet.

Ok then that makes sense. I was trying to sign multiple people, so I may have missed that. Hopefully everyone can keep updating if they receive something.

Also looks like we will be seeing some of you at 530am on the 29th haha

I got them as well!! Looks like only 2 of 4 of us received the ears so does that mean I was the last person to register and receive them? :confused3 lol

I got them as well!! Looks like only 2 of 4 of us received the ears so does that mean I was the last person to register and receive them? :confused3 lol

It means you were at least close to the last person. Looking forward to the 29 just not driving to Disney at 1 am. I have class the 28th haha

We signed up right at 3 pm and got both of the certificates! I am wondering what time we really have to be there to sign in with 3,998 others at the ferryboat area? We are both wheelchair bound, and I am thinking it will be kind of crazy. I think the email said you had to pick them up by either 515 or 530? DH is not too happy about that part, :rotfl2: but he can sleep later.

Good luck to those who also got lucky.

We signed up right at 3 pm and got both of the certificates! I am wondering what time we really have to be there to sign in with 3,998 others at the ferryboat area? We are both wheelchair bound, and I am thinking it will be kind of crazy. I think the email said you had to pick them up by either 515 or 530? DH is not too happy about that part, :rotfl2: but he can sleep later.

Good luck to those who also got lucky.

I think only 1000 get in at that time. It said 430 to arrive by.

Thanks Chris,
We were planning on being there before that since we have to unload two chairs, etc. I tend to be way too early all the time anyway, I was just wondering what time most folks would show up. Thanks for your input, it is very helpful. I will re read the email well before the event, to make sure we have it right. Besides, we are only 35 minutes from MK, so that helps too.
Have fun all, :)
EL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter