One night in Vegas

happybratpack

<font color=green>Just Maryann :)<br><font color=b
We'll be staying a night in Vegas after spending the week volunteering at Best Friends. We've never been, just the two of us and I'm wondering if The Venetian would be a good choice? It's about $259 plus tax for the base room.

Thanks!

We'll be staying a night in Vegas after spending the week volunteering at Best Friends. We've never been, just the two of us and I'm wondering if The Venetian would be a good choice? It's about $259 plus tax for the base room.

Thanks!
The Venetian is an all suite hotel. If that's the kind of room you want, you might consider the Rio or THEhotel. Is that rate for the new Pallazo tower? Because a lot of their amenities, like restaurants, shops and their pool, are not yet open.

Thanks!

Check out Caesar's - Venetian is a nice hotel, never stayed there, but it's nice location. Try to stay center strip- Rio has great rooms but for 1 night you might not want to stay off the strip.

Thanks for the help..I still haven't booked. Ugh, Disney is much easier than this. ;)

I was looking at Mandalay but someone here said it's too far down the strip. Plans have changed and I'm going to be there alone so am concerned about being in a good location.

I understand, Mandalay Bay is way down the end, try to stay center strip, believe me, it's much simpler than booking Disney, everything in Vegas is basically within walking distance (some are longer walks than others) but you can see everything from the street, not like Disney, some of those back roads are confusing!! If your looking for a reasonable, clean hotel w/ a little glitz go for Paris - really nice hotel, you won't be sorry, if money is no object go for Caesars, if your going cheaper, Harrahs/Flamingo are your best bets. You won't be sorry with any of my suggestions. Been there a bunch of times, know the strip like the back of my hand.

Thanks for the help..I still haven't booked. Ugh, Disney is much easier than this. ;)

I was looking at Mandalay but someone here said it's too far down the strip. Plans have changed and I'm going to be there alone so am concerned about being in a good location.
Mandalay Bay is at THE BEGINNING of the Strip. You can easily walk to Luxor and Excalibur. Or if you want a suite hotel, make your reservation at THEhotel, the all-suite tower at Mandalay Bay. If you're only there for one night, you'll be in a great property and you can explore a few other places; and if you really want to go to other properties, just take a taxi, tell the driver to use Frank Sinatra Dr and bring you to Caesars; and walk from Caesars over to Bellagio.

for one night i would do the Bellagio. Explore the conservatory, and the Forum shops at Ceasars during the day, and plant yourself in front of the fountains that night.

I have stayed in the Venetian and loved it. But I agree that for 1 night Bellagio would also be a good choice, better location and the hotel IMHO is just as beautiful as the Venetian. However the rooms are not all suites like at the Venetian. Last time I was in Vegas and was staying at the Venetian I said if I ever returned I would stay at the Bellagio which we are doing for a week in the summer!
Have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter