• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

One Way Flight

sueg

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Our family is set to drive to WDW in during our DSs school vacation in March. But oldest DS is on the HS baseball team and he can spend the last wk. of vacation at BB traing camp in FL. If we drive, we can drive to the camp to hook him up w/ his team. But they fly down & he would have to fly home w/ them. He would need a one-way ticket to get home. I've never done this. Is it really expensive? Any advice?

I just did this last August. My family reunion was in South Carolina the weekend before our Disney trip. We took Amtrak from Florence SC to Orlando and Air Tran from Orlando to NYC.
The tickets were @ $70 dollars each. I think Jet Bue also sales one way tickets that are not very expensive

O/W can be expensive. If it is cheaper to buy a r/t, do that. just make sure it originates in FL, and then returns to FL, and throw away the other half. Do'nt have it originate at your house, if he doesn't show for the first leg, they will cancel him for the rest of the trip!

I normally don't have much use for Travel Agents as far as airfares go, but this case is one where you might want to use one.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter