Online Booking Accepts POFQ

All Aboard

Por favor mantengan se alejado de las puertas
A clear indication that I am just wasting too much time this afternoon. But, I decided to play around with the online booking system on WDW's official website. I was trying to get a sense about how much occupancy there was for next year. On one try, I noticed that POFQ was available for December 2002.

So, I started trying other dates and it seems as though Oct 9, 2002 is the magic date from which bookings can be made into the future.

Now, clearly this means nothing at all. The booking engine is notorious for glitches. The programmer might not have properly eliminated all dates. So, before readers dash over to the resorts board and start a thread about how POFQ is reopening October 9th, consider that errors associated with the system are quite common.

Still, it is an intrigueing bit of info.Doubt this link works, but give it a try

Yeah, the session times out.

It is interesting. We shall see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter