Online early checkin

Karlan29

Earning My Ears
When we made our ressies for Feb, I did book ocean view , facing pool valley, as high as possible. 1 rm is a studio villa the other is standard rm. I requested they be near each other. Being a planner, I have called and checked on these periodically. They have those requests in their notes. Do I need to or should I bother with online check in and requests? I think that might screw things up since we have 2 ressie numbers. Opinions?

I have heard that on line requests override anything added by member services. I tried online check in once at WDW and did not get anything I requested. I know they are just requests, but I normally get close to what I want. Me personally, I will not use online check in again. Also, I am not sure where the standard views are located, but I don't think there are any on the higher floors.

I have heard that on line requests override anything added by member services. I tried online check in once at WDW and did not get anything I requested. I know they are just requests, but I normally get close to what I want. Me personally, I will not use online check in again. Also, I am not sure where the standard views are located, but I don't think there are any on the higher floors.
Standard room with ocean views too.Sorry if I wrote that wrong. I think I won't mess with what's already noted. --so confused!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter