online reservation newbie - need help!

galligan4

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone- it has been a few years since we have gone to Disney and online reservations is new to me. So I am looking for a kind soul or two to help me out.
Where do I go? Is there directions somewhere? someone please help me! please....

In the Disney.com site to go to resturaunts/discover/dining/ all the resturants come up you can sort by park/resort etc. or list all.

Then you select the one you want to see if there are opening for when you want. The ones that req ressie say book a res. You can play with dates there and choose your dates and party size and times. If it is not available they may offer you options.

If you find what you are looking for you just select it and you will get a confirmation #. I always write it down and They also send an email as well.

Once you get the hang of the online system it is so much fun! At least I think so!

I also write down all of my confirmation numbers even though they send an email. I have them in 3 places...on my email, hand-written, and on a Word document where I have my whole trip itinerary...yes I am an obsessive planner! I am even working on my park itineraries for each day! ;)

Once you get the hang of the online system it is so much fun! At least I think so!

Not just easy, but ADDICTING!!! :surfweb: Make a few of the priority ADR's the first day. Then the next day make a few more. Then the next day start to play around with days and time. Then the next day make what you think will be the last of your ADR's. Then a week later decide to add 1 or 2. Than a day or so later add a couple of more. Than a week later play around with days and times again... It is almost too easy.

Is there an ADR fee for doing it online?? Or is it just simply booked with no extra charge onto your package unless you cancel?

Is there an ADR fee for doing it online?? Or is it just simply booked with no extra charge onto your package unless you cancel?

No fee for doing ADR online. It's great isn't it! You can pick all your ressies and put in the shopping cart and reserve all at one time. Just watch your timeframe and don't leave them in the cart and comeback 20 mins later or they will be gone.

No fee for doing ADR online. It's great isn't it! You can pick all your ressies and put in the shopping cart and reserve all at one time. Just watch your timeframe and don't leave them in the cart and comeback 20 mins later or they will be gone.

Awesome thank you!~ Now I see why people say it's addicting :upsidedow

I also write down all of my confirmation numbers even though they send an email.
Just emphasizing this.

They seem to be having "issues" lately with their email confirmations (I've seen several threads over the past few days about them). It's definitely a good idea to write them down instead of relying on Disney to send them.

(You can also check my signature for a step-by-step walk-through of the process ;)).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter