Only $6 per point - use by end July - All rented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinderella

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I have been calling DVC for people who want to rent my points and I'm finding that there's plenty of availability at OKW until the end of July, but little else.

So, to save myself a lot of trouble, if anyone would like to stay at OKW, I'm willing to make a booking for them for only $6 per point. So for say weekday nights - 5 nights in a studio would cost 55 points, which is $330, much cheaper than the All Stars at this time of year. And for a one bedroom - 5 nights would be $660.

So, if any of you would like to make an Old Key West booking please email me at noblecinds@aol.com

But, please only ask me to make a booking if you genuinely wish to go and will pay because, it is last minute and I will lose my points if I have to cancel one of these bookings. Thanks.

Thanks for all the response and sorry I wasn't able to help you all out. All the points have now been rented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter