Only family 8 piece chicken at trails end?

PJ

Mouseketeer
I See you can still get the 1/2 slab rib dinner. For chicken they used to have both the 8 piece family dinner, and the 4 piece version. I only see the 8 piece family chicken. Did they really eliminate the 4 piece when P&J was absorbed into Trails end? Or did I not read carefully enough (in which case I apologize 🙂)

There was an 8 piece family dinner or a 2 piece meal for 1 person. The only time I saw 4 pieces was in the 1/2 slab of ribs/4 pieces of chicken family meal.

ETA: I just looked at mobile order and the ribs/chicken combo meal is no longer there and I didn’t see the 2 piece chicken meal either.

Glad to hear you can still get the 2p. I noticed it about a month ago that the 2p and Chix/Ribs Combo were no longer listed for mobile ordering.

We've found out over the years, if you ask, disney will get what you want, you won't find buttered noodles on any menu, but when my girls were young, they asked for buttered noodles, even at Brown Derby, the server asked what kind of noodles, its Disney magic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter