Only have 1 PS....

Mermaid02

DIS Veteran
We leave on 9-30 and I only made one ps for a character breakfast at Chef Mickey's. I just didn't want to be tied down to my "meal plans". I like to get up and decide what I'm going to do-maybe we won't feel like going to THAT park that day, or we might want to eat light.

Does anyone else do it this way?

I only had two PS before we left - 1900 Park Fare for breakfast the day we arrived, and Cape May for dinner one day during the week. We ended up adding another breakfast (actually we walked down that morning and put our name down for a late breakfast) and we called the morning after our Cape May dinner for another PS for that night, as we really loved it (we were staying at BCV so it was very convenient). I know next time we go we'll do more, as we really enjoyed the good food and want to try other places also!

Pam

You don't really need more and if you decide you do, it's easy enough to make one while you're there except maybe for the princess breakfasts! Most restaurants don't really need them when it comes down to it but it's kind of a nice security to have.

I am usually like you. I only do 1 or 2 PS for places I really want at a specific time. But this year, we are meeting some of my DH's family Thanksgiving weekend and we thought that we better make some PS or we would have problems getting a table for the 6 of us. But, we really don't like being tied down to having to be at a certain place at a certain time.

When we were down there last month we had no PS's The day we ate in Epcot I stopped in guest services when we walked in and got the place we wanted for lunch. Two evenings I called about 4:30 from the house phone and got pretty much when we wanted to eat. If you use a house phone you dial 55.

Us too!!
We've been to WDW twice and we had PSs for every meal, some we made, some we cancelled. This trip, I only have the Fantasmic Package booked. My DH does not want to be tied down either. Does anyone know the chances of being able to get into a character breakfast (like Chef Mickey's) once we get down there? We have never been to one, but my DH enjoys breakfast and I think it could be fun. At this point, I'm not sure what day we would go (no tying him down!!) and don't know if there would even be a chance for availability. TIA!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter