Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

And if you cancel all those tickets and the people are unaware that their ticket has been cancelled...then what? I'd be a little upset to realize my ticket was cancelled and even if you sent an email to notify me of such an action...what if I didn't/wasn't able to read it in time prior to the new ticket sale date?

It would be interesting for them to take that route since I have proof of purchase. I'm betting I could get a perk or two out Disney :)
There is no way they will cancel the purchases made. Absolutely no way.

Someone posted the following elsewhere, not sure what to believe, after all it is the internet....

1. If you got a order processing email to sit tight and it can take up to 24 hours to get a confirmation email and because of how popular the event is that it’s taking awhile.
  2. Don’t try to repurchase another set of tickets because they are non refundable - basically our tickets are in limbo.
  3. She also said they don’t think they will get cancelled ????

I tried to call but was told the system was busy and to call back later.
I don't think they will cancel anyones tickets but I did see a few people bought tickets more than once because they didn't get the confirmation email yet on their first order.... Not sure what they do with those.

And if you cancel all those tickets and the people are unaware that their ticket has been cancelled...then what? I'd be a little upset to realize my ticket was cancelled and even if you sent an email to notify me of such an action...what if I didn't/wasn't able to read it in time prior to the new ticket sale date?

It would be interesting for them to take that route since I have proof of purchase. I'm betting I could get a perk or two out Disney :)
Yea. I don’t know if they were expecting this amount of people on the the site. We whom paid for tickets maybe got lucky. I guess we will see if actually get the tickets (got my processing email and funds removed an hour and a half ago) or what they decide to do. Last I check ticket master didn’t cancel tickets for the Taylor swift snafu

The money was taken off my card immediately when I checked out. I got a screen that said they will email me with the status of my order once it processes. It's been an hour and still haven't received a confirmation email. I'm worried they will sell out before my order finishes and they'll refund my money.
This is my concern too. I need 7 tickets and I don't want to buy them twice...

I am wondering the same thing. I will still be happy to see the regular halloween decorations but my son is looking forward to the party.
I was talking to my DBF just now and he said why don't I just by regular day tickets at land for the regular Halloween stuff and I would do that but my son also wants to do the party. He has had a costume since last year when he missed the party because he got sick. He will be so bummed if he misses two years in a row.

Yea. I don’t know if they were expecting this amount of people on the the site
The amount of people on the site is about 1/5 the number of queue spots taken up.

This happened at D23 pre-COVID. They finally shut down the site and said "Come back tomorrow."

I wish Disney would just post something somewhere acknowledging they know there is an issue and they are working on it. It is especially maddening knowing some people are able to get in.

This happened at D23 pre-COVID. They finally shut down the site and said "Come back tomorrow."

If this happens, then I am definitely out. In a hilarious twist, I'll be at the parks all day tomorrow so there will be no way I can successfully queue.

I was talking to my DBF just now and he said why don't I just by regular day tickets at land for the regular Halloween stuff and I would do that but my son also wants to do the party. He has had a costume since last year when he missed the party because he got sick. He will be so bummed if he misses two years in a row.
If we don't get tickets to the party I will just gunna tell him thats the party when we go LOL.

I just noticed that my queue page on my mac (started at 8:58AM PST) does not show a "queue token" in the URL, but the queue page on my phone (started at 10:30AM PST) has a long token code in the URL. Wondering if this somehow relates to the glitching? What are others seeing/do you have "queue tokens" or not?

UPDATE: I just re-opened the ticket link on my computer (the original queue page still open), and THAT browser window shows a queue token while the original one does not...just ends in "=akamai-4.0.2". That doesn't seem good, but maybe someone who actually knows how these queues work 😅 can chime in?

Anyone else seeing this, “It just says tickets will go on sale at a later date” ughhhhhbbbhb

Seems Disney may want to seriously consider opening more dates since the demand is insanely high for this event.

I almost bought DVC points at the GCH for this year. I couldn't imagine the disappointment of staying there without oogie boogie tickets.

I just noticed that my queue page on my computer (started at 8:58AM PST) does not show a "queue token" in the URL, but the queue page on my phone (started at 10:30AM PST) has a long token code in the URL. Wondering if this somehow relates to the glitching? What are others seeing/do you have "queue tokens" or not?
I don’t think it showed on Tuesday. You need to inspect the page source code to see it. In the thread someone explained that all

My husband got our tickets hes a welder so its hard for him to fully pay attention while working , yes i know terrible for this he mistyped the email used to send the confirmation code to so im a little worried he did go back make that email and everything seems to be fine we have our passes in the app and have the confirmed status not processing or anything we just didnt get the confirmation email ? Are we okay im hoping its just because the email wasnt active till now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter