Opinions wanted....

SeaDog

Mouseketeer
Disney 7-Day Western or Carnival Glory (or Pride)...

We're really up for another cruise... we've done Disney four times... Eastern 7, Four Day, Four Day, and the $99 Three Day...

Seriously considering the Disney 7-Day Western but maybe it's time to try another boat... any frequent cruisers on this fine board ever "jumped ship" and tried Carnival's Pride... your opinions/experiences would be most appreciated...

Could still probably sneak on one of the last Pride trips out of Canaveral but just heard there might be no need to rush since they are bringing in the new ship... on the other hand. we know the Magic and brunch at Palos would almost be worth the trip all by itself... that and the deep dive submersible in the Caymans.

Thanks...

we went on the Pride this past January, and the ship was really beautiful. We would go on this ship again! Plus we really liked the western itinerary. We had a cat 9A, which there is only six or eight of these rooms, and were very pleased. Our private balcony was three times as big as a cat 4 on dcl. I would say this was worth the money, and a good value.

Hi Sue,
Can you tell me more about your Carnival Pride cruise? Price, cabin, etc. My husband isn't a big Disney fan so a longer cruise on another cruise line might be more to his liking. You can PM me if you'd like.

What ever happened to the discussion with Dreams sponsoring other discussion boards for other cruise lines? I was looking forward to that. We love Disney, but I would love to hear about other cruise (especially the RCCL--we like the idea of the ice rink).

DJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter