Opt out of hardcopy Vacation Magic for credit???

Vacation Magic, internet or hardcopy?

• I want to keep my hardcopy Vacation Magic

• I'll look at it on the internet and save a couple of dollars

Results are only viewable after voting.
Originally posted by akasleepingbeauty
I understood RAD's post to mean there would be an OPTION for each member to choose either an internet version or a hardcopy version.

Sorry if I wasn't clear on the poll question, yes that was my intention. No way was I thinking that DVC should eliminate the hardcopy completly, just make it an option for folks that have internet connectivity and would be willing to give up the hardcopy for a small credit on the annual dues. Of course this would mean that someone at DVC would have to create the PDF in a more timely fashion so it's available at the same time that the first mailings go out.

Having it online (or maybe even earlier since the issue is most likely all ready to go a number of weeks before actual mailing start since someone has to get all these printed, put in enveolpes and addresses) would solve the problem with some people having o wait weeks for their copy after others have already received their. Side benefit was DVD would save some money, not much but a buck is a buck. Look at all the little things DVC has eliminated all in the name of saving money to prevent dues from increasing.

or maybe even earlier

It's odd that this is the first time that it's been on-line so long after it started to arrive in people's mailboxes. (Maybe it is due to the cutbacks.)

I don't think that they would give a credit for individuals who decline to not receive a hard copy. That would create more work on the bookkeeping end that would probably negate any savings. Print runs are done in such large numbers and the mailings done in bulk that anything short of a very large number of members declining wouldn't have much impact. Just like they don't give credits for members who don't use the bus or don't use the children's activities, this would not matter much to the whole pot.

.... that my "internet poll" was a joke. Sort of like "All those not here raise your hand". Got the impression some people thought I was serious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter