• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oralndo Mike, Report in or...

Viki

<font color="green">Mid-town Manhattan, anyone?</f
... a group of us is forming to fly to Vegas and extract you from the arms of whatever Showgirl has ensnared you in her lair!

All Points Bulletin on OrlandoMike - friendly CM known to like alcohol and rollercoasters. Last seen walking down Freemont looking at the overhead display muttering "This must be the Osborne lights".

Viki said:
... a group of us is forming to fly to Vegas and extract you from the arms of whatever Showgirl has ensnared you in her lair!

I volunteer to go!!!

Saxton said:
All Points Bulletin on OrlandoMike - friendly CM known to like alcohol and rollercoasters. Last seen walking down Freemont looking at the overhead display muttering "This must be the Osborne lights".

I volunteer to go!!!

Yeah, Sue, what do you say you and I hold down the Showgirl while Mike makes his escape?

Saxton said:
I'll do anything to help a friend!;)

I know, Sue, it's a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it!

Here I am......sick as a dog!

Got sick the day before I left for sin city, and the flights to and from Vegas did not help, along with the cool weather out there.

Spent four days in Vegas sipping on coffee that the "cocktail" girl brought me at the slot machines. Yes folks, four days of coffee, not a cocktail in sight! SIGH!

Then like an idiot, came home and went right back to work, working three 1o hour shifts! I spent the past three days in between the couch and bed, hoping to make it back to work tomorrow, but still not too sure of that yet.

Thanks for your concern!

Hopefully I'll be back to normal soon! This is the sickest I have been for years! On a side note of a good nature, saw Hairspray with Harvey Firestein in Vegas and I cant recommend it enough! If your in the area check it out!

Mike

OrlandoMike said:
Here I am......sick as a dog!

Got sick the day before I left for sin city, and the flights to and from Vegas did not help, along with the cool weather out there.

Spent four days in Vegas sipping on coffee that the "cocktail" girl brought me at the slot machines. Yes folks, four days of coffee, not a cocktail in sight! SIGH!

Then like an idiot, came home and went right back to work, working three 1o hour shifts! I spent the past three days in between the couch and bed, hoping to make it back to work tomorrow, but still not too sure of that yet.

Thanks for your concern!

Hopefully I'll be back to normal soon! This is the sickest I have been for years! On a side note of a good nature, saw Hairspray with Harvey Firestein in Vegas and I cant recommend it enough! If your in the area check it out!

Mike

Oh, I just knew something was wrong. Please take care of yourself.

Mike - I'm so sorry you're sick but I'm glad you posted to let us know that you're still around. I hope you're feeling better soon. And be assured that Viki and I were ready to head to Vegas to rescue you!!

Saxton said:
Mike - I'm so sorry you're sick but I'm glad you posted to let us know that you're still around. I hope you're feeling better soon. And be assured that Viki and I were ready to head to Vegas to rescue you!!

We are just THOSE kind of girls!

Thanks girls!

Well after spending about three days on my back, I'm pretty sure I will be able to make it to work today. (If I don't get out of the house soon I'm gonna go VP and pepper someone with birdshot!)

Now for the truth.........

I was abducted by two showgirls in Downtown Vegas, and in the process of fitting me for my costume they discovered that my chest was way too hairy for this line of work. I was immediately turned over to the Elvis impersonators of the Valley, where my hair was turned into a pompadour and I was fitted for a very tight sequined body suit!

Right in the middle of rehearsals for my new show "Disney does the Dunes" Harvey Firestein snatched my wig off and sent me back home proclaiming "I'm the queen of the strip, back to Orlando with you"!

So it's back to my lonely life of schlepping drinks to germ spreading tourists.

Thanks for the good thoughts ladies, hope all is well up north, can it get any colder? Heck it's 32 here, I know you must be dying up there! If I get through my shift today I may reward myself with a small dirty one for "medicinal" reasons only!

Take care all and watch out for those germs, there are some nasty ones floating around!

Orlando Mike (Formally Vegas Vic, if only for an hour or so)

OrlandoMike said:
So it's back to my lonely life of schlepping drinks to germ spreading tourists.

Wow, somebody gets grumpy when he's sick!! Ok, I'll take antibiotics before I come down in March.

OrlandoMike said:
Thanks for the good thoughts ladies, hope all is well up north, can it get any colder? Heck it's 32 here, I know you must be dying up there! If I get through my shift today I may reward myself with a small dirty one for "medicinal" reasons only!

I just took the garbage out and it's actually quite nice ... about 37, which is downright balmy for Buffalo in February!

Get well soon Vic!

The saga continues.

My 5 hour "welcome back to work shift" turned into a 10 hour "everyone else is sick so you have to pull doube duty" shift.

Oh well, that that doesn't kill us (antihistimines) only makes us stronger (did you know olives float in Cherry Flavored Nyquil?)

Night all..................

OrlandoMike said:
(did you know olives float in Cherry Flavored Nyquil?)
:crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2:

Hope you're feeling better Mike. Never got over the first cold from last month :sick: and the second one just came on yesterday. Take care of yourself (no more double shifts!!).

Hey Mike, hope you get feeling better. I got some crud in late December, I think it was from the Baltimore airport. It took 2 weeks, some amoxycillan and some cough syrup with Vicodin in it to get me feeling better.

Cherry Nyquil is at least better tasting than Robitussin.

Feeling much better! Thanks for the well wishes everyone. One downside of working for the mouse is people from all over the world bring you little gifts called germs! Seattle Red bear, you may want to ask your doc for azithromycin, people also call it "zy-pac", you take two pills the first day, and one pill each day for four more days, seems to be the miracle cold drug, that and a ton of chicken soup!

So now back to our regularly scheduled program........

Did anyone catch Mickey and Goofy in Times Square promoting Everest?

Pretty cool!

No more Nyquil, back to regular adult beverages! Yea!

And yes I am crabby when sick, I even slept through Desperate Housewives! What happened? I dozzed off as Bree discovered some sort of slave in the neighborhood! I'm glad to report I am much better! Ready for presidents week!

Lets get this discussion back to Disney, Vegas, and REAL Roller Caosters!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter