OrcaPotter's DISigns (ON INDEFINITE HIATUS)

Below are all current requests. Please let me know when you have downloaded yours. Enjoy!

pamkass

Requestpamkass11_zps0a63d2fc.png

magicalmoments4

Requestmagicalmoments401_zps035d0cdb.png

tinkslite

Requesttinkslite03_zps7119017c.png

tink1987

Requesttink198701_zpsad533e79.png

Requesttink198702_zps185c20b0.png

joius24

Requestjoius2404_zps9317e0a7.png

Requestjoius2403_zps544195b1.png

Requestjoius2402_zps37b41046.png

Requestjoius2401_zps3f7da50e.png

Orca! Thank YOU for the awesome Alaskan Pics you did for me ...:banana: Very grateful! I downloaded them!
joius

Hi Orca,

Thank you so much for my DISigns - I love them! Not sure if I am missing something though, I went onto your Photobucket account this morning on my phone and could see the requests folder - now I am on my laptop, I cannot see the requests folder?? Not sure if I am being silly and missing something?

Thanks again :)

Hi Orca,

Thank you so much for my DISigns - I love them! Not sure if I am missing something though, I went onto your Photobucket account this morning on my phone and could see the requests folder - now I am on my laptop, I cannot see the requests folder?? Not sure if I am being silly and missing something?

Thanks again :)

Orca, please ignore me I was being silly! Thanks so much again :flower3: :flower3:

Hi Orca,

Can I please request your DCL Alaska Magnet 1 (the one with Mickey, Minnie and Donald) with 2014 for the date and The Ruiz Family. If there is anyway to add anymore characters too like Goofy or Pluto or Chip N Dale that would be great! If not no worries. Thanks so much!

Melissa

Hi Orca,

Can I please request your DCL Alaska Magnet 1 (the one with Mickey, Minnie and Donald) with 2014 for the date and The Ruiz Family. If there is anyway to add anymore characters too like Goofy or Pluto or Chip N Dale that would be great! If not no worries. Thanks so much!

Melissa

Enjoy!

Hi Orca,

Thanks a bunch for the Alaska disign and for adding Goofy. It is just what I wanted!! I know we have quite some time before our cruise but I wanted to request it early anyway just in case you stop disigning because I love it that much!!

All the best,
Melissa

Edit: I just noticed Pluto sticking his head out too. That makes it even more exciting!

Hi, I would love to get the following two designs if you have the time. Thank you so much!

1) magnet/sign DCL postcard:

Disney Dream
Mautz Family
July 18-21, 2013

2) all mad square magnet Alice:
July 18-21, 2013
Stateroom 6082

Thanks!!!

Hi Orca,

Thanks a bunch for the Alaska disign and for adding Goofy. It is just what I wanted!! I know we have quite some time before our cruise but I wanted to request it early anyway just in case you stop disigning because I love it that much!!

All the best,
Melissa

Edit: I just noticed Pluto sticking his head out too. That makes it even more exciting!

You're welcome! It's never too early to plan. Check back this summer; when I get back from my own Alaskan cruise, I'll have some new Alaska-themed DISigns to share.

Hi, I would love to get the following two designs if you have the time. Thank you so much!

1) magnet/sign DCL postcard:

Disney Dream
Mautz Family
July 18-21, 2013

2) all mad square magnet Alice:
July 18-21, 2013
Stateroom 6082

Thanks!!!

Enjoy!

You're welcome! It's never too early to plan. Check back this summer; when I get back from my own Alaskan cruise, I'll have some new Alaska-themed DISigns to share.

I will definitely be looking forward to seeing them and hearing about any tips/advise! Have a wonderful cruise!

May I please request a few designs?
1.Greetings from the Disney Dream
Baker
Mickey w/sunglassess siting in beach chair
Instead of dates put Fun in the Sun

2. Disney Cruiseline 2013
Daffy (Let's ride the AquaDuck), Pirate (I see lunch), Pluto (Gawsh,
there's Castaway Cay)

I leave May 19. Thanks so much!

I sure hope I am doing this correctly:)

Your designs are AWESOME! How nice of you to do this!!

May I please get 3 things:

1. DCL Oval Wonder Magnet
Instead of "First Voyage" can "Western Caribbean" fit? If so, please use Western Caribbean
Sailor Mickey like in sample.
Oct 5th-12th

2. DCL Wonder Retro Poster
Talbot's Western Caribbean Cruise (on white part of ship)
October 5th-12th 2013

3. DCL Dream Retro Poster
Talbot's Bahamian Cruise (on white part of ship)
February 3rd-7th 2013

I thought it would be neat to start having this retro poster for each cruise. I hope you do not mind making one from a past cruise. Please let me know if I was confusing. I hope I requested properly.

Thank you so very much!!

Brandie :mickeybar

May I please request a few designs?
1.Greetings from the Disney Dream
Baker
Mickey w/sunglassess siting in beach chair
Instead of dates put Fun in the Sun

2. Disney Cruiseline 2013
Daffy (Let's ride the AquaDuck), Pirate (I see lunch), Pluto (Gawsh,
there's Castaway Cay)

I leave May 19. Thanks so much!

I'll be working on requests this weekend, but just to let you know that for your request #2, that design cannot be changed as far as characters, unfortunately. If you would like the text personalized, let me know and I can change the text. Otherwise, feel free to download it from my portfolio to use.

I sure hope I am doing this correctly:)

Your designs are AWESOME! How nice of you to do this!!

May I please get 3 things:

1. DCL Oval Wonder Magnet
Instead of "First Voyage" can "Western Caribbean" fit? If so, please use Western Caribbean
Sailor Mickey like in sample.
Oct 5th-12th

2. DCL Wonder Retro Poster
Talbot's Western Caribbean Cruise (on white part of ship)
October 5th-12th 2013

3. DCL Dream Retro Poster
Talbot's Bahamian Cruise (on white part of ship)
February 3rd-7th 2013

I thought it would be neat to start having this retro poster for each cruise. I hope you do not mind making one from a past cruise. Please let me know if I was confusing. I hope I requested properly.

Thank you so very much!!

Brandie :mickeybar

No problem with with past dates! I'll be working on these this weekend.

I would like to make a couple of requests please.

DCL Fantasy Movie Poster
No family Names
Destinations-ST MAARTEN, ST THOMAS, CASTAWAY CAY
Date July 27 -3, 2013

DCL Fantasy Oval Magnet
Disney Fantasy on left
Change 50th anniversary to Eastern Caribbean (if it fits) or could be first voyage
Date on bottom- 2013

DCL Old Fashioned
Year- 2013
Ship Disney Fantasy
Nothing on top

TIA

Hi! I'd like to have this DIS-ign customized: Magnet DCL Dream First Voyage
Instead of First Voyage, I'd like it to say "Our First Cruise" and August 25-29 2013

Magnet/Sign DCL Postcard with Disney Dream, Kara Family and August 25-29, 2013

I'd also like a DIS-ign for my 40th birthday. That's one of the things we will be celebrating on the cruise. I don't want princesses or anything, maybe Mickey or some of the fab five. No specifics, just something cute with something about Jessica's 40th Birthday on it! Feel free to be creative! :) It will be a door magnet.

I'd also like a design for Celebrating our 15th Anniversay Jessica and Scott. Maybe something with a sunset and the Dream ship? Again, be creative, nothing to mushy romantic though -- that's not us! :)

Thanks! Your work is awesome!

Ugh. We changed our cruise dates because of school schedules and now my DIS-igns won't work :( Could you do them with our new and FINAL dates of August 18-22, 2013? I have the first ones you did and I could email them back to you or upload them somewhere if that makes it easier. I don't know if you save them on your computer or not.

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Thanks so much OrcaPotter!! The itinerary page turned out great!! Can't wait to show them to my kiddos!! Thanks for your time and creativity!!:thumbsup2

Thank you so much, I have requests for two family's that are going on the same cruise.
1. Magnet/sign dcl postcard
Disney Dream
Carruthers Family
June 16-20,2013

2. Daddy's girl square Ariel magnet
Kinsey
Disney Dream
6/16-6/20,2013

3. Dcl dream retro poster
Coxwell's Bahamian Cruise
June 16-20,2013

4. Ariel Birthday poster
Emily in a bubble
Sailing away on my 9th birthday
June 16-20, 2013

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter