orlando rays game

chrisd596

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been to a rays game while at WSW. What has been your experience????
Thanks

never been to a rays game but have been to a Atlanta Braves spring training games at DWWS
email me with questions

I went last May and had a very enjoyable evening (although I am a baseball hound - we don't get much in the UK :D). They do a great job of making it a fun, family occasion and the stadium is just great. There were only about 1,500 people there, though, so the atmosphere was a little lacking. If they can build it up to 5 or 6,000, it would be a great night out, IMHO.

We were just there for a basketball tournament and stayed over to see a Rays game. We enjoyed the atmosphere - the Sports Complex is all Disney and beautiful. However, as someone else said there was hardly anyone there so if you're looking for a lively baseball atmosphere maybe this isn't it. We ate afterwards at the All Star Cafe which we all enjoyed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter