***Ornament Exchange Sent/Received Thread*** COMPLETED!!

Thank you Quasi123 (Jill) !! I came home from work to find a package on my steps!

I got a fisherprice toy box ornament
A glittery airplane ornament
a gingerbread girl ornament
a santa pin
Christmas tree vitives
christmas sticky notes
and the BEST a stuffed dog ornament that "barks" Jingle bells!! I can tell that my family is going to LOVE this!!

Thanks again!!
Denise

I recieved my package today from Janet - disneyana, I love it, thank you so much!!
All my decorations were beautifully wrapped with paper and ribbon.
I recieved:
A Hallmark Welcome Friends snowman decoration - this will look beautiful on my white and blue tree.
A Hallmark Hide and Peak Mickey orniment - this will look beautiful on my Disney tree.
A Hallmark 2007 porcelain bell with a lovely red ribbon on - this will look beautiful on my red and gold tree.

I also recieved a Mickey and Minnie magic towel in a little jewled bag from Disneyland. I was very excited about this as we are going on our 1st trip to Disneyland next summer!! I was also really excited to recieve Hallmark orniments as I have heard so much about the beautiful christmas orniments that they do and I have never seen them for sale in the UK.

Thank you so much I love it all.

Hopefully my package will be sent early next week. I have everything ready except one decoration which I ordered off the internet last Friday. I had hoped it would be hear by now, but hopefully it will arrive tomorrow (the UK Disney store isn't known for their speedy delivery, even when I paid for the express service!). I am going to France for the day on Saturday so won't be able to post then (but hopefully I might see a nice decoration to get there as well!!)

Just wanted to chime in with an update. The stores around here have been a bit slow getting their Christmas stuff down, but I'm off to do my shopping this weekend and have my package in the mail right after! I just love shopping for Christmas goodies!

School has been keeping me busy, but I plan to shop this weekend and ship early next week. I'll post when my mission is accomplished!

So Sorry I havent sent mine yet. Everyday when I got off and went to mail it they were closed...I will mail out Saturday morning since I am off... I will post when I do! Sorry Guys!:confused3

Not a problem....you have until the 16th ;)
Early is better, but that is the send by date. ::yes::

Thank you Quasi123 (Jill) !! I came home from work to find a package on my steps!

I got a fisherprice toy box ornament
A glittery airplane ornament
a gingerbread girl ornament
a santa pin
Christmas tree vitives
christmas sticky notes
and the BEST a stuffed dog ornament that "barks" Jingle bells!! I can tell that my family is going to LOVE this!!

Thanks again!!
Denise

You're welcome! I'm so glad you liked it.:goodvibes

Mine is on it's way to it's new owner:goodvibes PM with DC.I forgot to put a note in mine but I did put my username on the outside of the package.Enjoy:thumbsup2

I just ordered for one of mine through disneyshopping.com. So as soon as they process it, it will be on its way. Of course, my disname won't be on it, but I'll let them know when they post it recieved.

Sorry I haven't gotten mine out yet. I have done most of the shopping but wanted to pick up some extra goodies. Wanted to get it done yesterday but my house was broken into. Thankfully nothing was stolen. I think the alarm scared them off after they broke one of our windows. Just left a big mess of broken glass. Probably won't have a new window until Wednesday. I am going away for the weekend so maybe I can get something special on my trip. Will mail when I get back.

I have not been able to DIS in almost a week but just wanted to let you all know that I am going shopping today and will try to mail by Monday.:santa:

Thanks for checking in ::yes::

don't forget, Monday is a holiday....no mail ;)

:eek: Sorry about the break in, Carole :(

I recieved my package today from Janet - disneyana, I love it, thank you so much!!
All my decorations were beautifully wrapped with paper and ribbon.
I recieved:
A Hallmark Welcome Friends snowman decoration - this will look beautiful on my white and blue tree.
A Hallmark Hide and Peak Mickey orniment - this will look beautiful on my Disney tree.
A Hallmark 2007 porcelain bell with a lovely red ribbon on - this will look beautiful on my red and gold tree.

I also recieved a Mickey and Minnie magic towel in a little jewled bag from Disneyland. I was very excited about this as we are going on our 1st trip to Disneyland next summer!! I was also really excited to recieve Hallmark orniments as I have heard so much about the beautiful christmas orniments that they do and I have never seen them for sale in the UK.

Thank you so much I love it all.

Danauk...Your welcome...I'm glad you liked it... Happy Holiday:santa:
JC

ps...you are going to love :love: Disneyland and the Grand California...

Dropped mine at the post office this morning, with delivery confirmation. Now to work on the Yankee Candle exchange............... ;)

Sent out my package today with delivery confirmation. Priority mail, but with the holiday it probably won't get there until Wed! Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter