OT but, has anyone received Feb. disney mag?

trekkie2

Mouseketeer
Sorry know this is OT, but I wasn't sure where to post but here. I just wondered if anyone has rec'd their February edition of Celebrations mag yet. It seems like I got Decembers in November, but no February yet.

no...nothing yet. i was just wondering about that today. it should have been a January/February issue

Lori

just went to the website and saw this :Celebrations Third Issue
(arriving mid-February)
$5.99
So I guess it should be here soon??:confused3

lori

It's a pretty big task putting that nice magazine out. My kids are looking forward to the next issue as much as I am.

That's funny I was just online looking for the same thing. Mid Feb. it's supposed to arrive so any day now I guess!

Anyone get theirs yet? I suppose mid-Feb. could mean anything from now to a week and a half from now. I guess we're all just so excited about it that we are anxious. I feel sorry for the publishers of this magazine because we are all so excited we keep asking regarding each issue "Where is it?" And they are probably doing their best to get it in the mail on time.

Can you tell me where to buy this magazine? I searched on the Disney site but couldn't find it.

It's not published by Disney. If you google Celebrations Magazine you will find the website. I have the website and I can PM it to you (let me know if you need it) but I wasn't sure I could list the website here.

still no sign :confused3 anyone else??? i think i might send off an email to them right now and see if they have any word on when it will be out.

lori

why does this magazine have such a problem of arriving on time?? every issue has been later than advertised. I havent been happy about how late they arrive,the first one arrived so late it was almost into the christmas season and it was the halloween edition, then the second one came at the end of the christmas season. the original disney magazine was better than this one in my opinion..this one has nice pics but the info in it isnt anything i havent heard from my mickey monitor.

well..that was fast..got a reply right away as always:thumbsup2 ..here it is

Yes, it's just waiting on the post office (frustratingly so, I think they
got some extra red tape for Christmas!) but it should be arriving soon,
hopefully by early next week.
Enjoy!! :-)
Tim Foster

Lori

well..that was fast..got a reply right away as always:thumbsup2 ..here it is

Yes, it's just waiting on the post office (frustratingly so, I think they
got some extra red tape for Christmas!) but it should be arriving soon,
hopefully by early next week.
Enjoy!! :-)
Tim Foster

Lori

:banana:

Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter