(OT)can you check this out

I love your idea, way to take charge and make your own solution! :thumbsup2 I have edited a bit of the content. I tried to put most of the edits in bold. Also did you put a paypal link on the page so people can donate directly to the cause?

Want to help by doing more than donating? Check the upcoming events page, we need you!

Back to school already? There are children that do not have the necessary supplies for school which are vital for success. Please contact your local school district to donate needed supplies.

Don't have extra cash to help? Check out the "click to help" and "sign up to help pages". You can earn money by completing surveys or trying out products and the money you earn will be given right to the program.
How easy is that? There are offers for coffee, jewlery, DVD's and much more to check out.
Email me if you do a survey or an offer sign up so I can put you on the wall of fame!

I have never heard that saying before:" In order to have a friend you must be a friend" How true is THAT!!!! Thank You soooo much for that, I needed to hear that today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter