OT - Chat Chat Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
We did it for one term. :(

She has only been swimming twice and does keep asking to go so we can give that a try.

I may be cancelling my DLP September trip aswell as i dont think i can afford it.

oh no emma thats even worse. i dont think you can last that long without going back!! thats why i try not to look into my finances i think it would give me a shock

oh no emma thats even worse. i dont think you can last that long without going back!! thats why i try not to look into my finances i think it would give me a shock

I may have to :(

I have to look at my finances lol, otherwise id have no money to pay my bills etc :rotfl: Money burns a hole in my pocket :rotfl:

I used to be terrible, i would just leave the bills and not worry, and i wouldn't you know, i just didn't care.
Now i have gone completely the other way,i pay everything on time and save, save, save and save some more!!

Thats like me now, even though i sometimes pay my bills late lol.

I wil have to see how much i can save by July to see if we can pay off the Sept trip, not sure its possible but I will try. As Sept is a fab time to go for us.

Thats like me now, even though i sometimes pay my bills late lol.

I wil have to see how much i can save by July to see if we can pay off the Sept trip, not sure its possible but I will try. As Sept is a fab time to go for us.

Don't worry i didn't sort myself out until i hit the big 30 and then it was only because my Dad sat me down and gave me a right talking too.:sad2:
I am sure you will be able to go on your Sept trip, you will find a way. Just sell everything on ebay!:lmao:

Don't worry i didn't sort myself out until i hit the big 30 and then it was only because my Dad sat me down and gave me a right talking too.:sad2:
I am sure you will be able to go on your Sept trip, you will find a way. Just sell everything on ebay!:lmao:

:rotfl2: I've done that already, that funded the previous trips. Dont think i have anything left to sell lol.

:rotfl2: I've done that already, that funded the previous trips. Dont think i have anything left to sell lol.

I've got all my Daughters diddl and Hello Kitty stuff to sell, there's tons of it. I know at some point i am going to have to list it all, the trouble is i just can't be bothered treking backwards and forwards to the post office.

Your selling Hello Kitty items? I may have to check out your auctions lol. I always have money for Hello Kitty lol.

Check out my beautiful tags! Check out my beautiful tags!

Thank you, tag fairy!

Hello everyone. I've only just noticed my tags - please forgive my hysteria.:)

Just asked my 12 year old what a tag is :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

She just rolled her eyes - Think I have just joined the realm of totally uncool mum

Your selling Hello Kitty items? I may have to check out your auctions lol. I always have money for Hello Kitty lol.

:rotfl: :rotfl: So much for saving for your trip!!

Oh god, there's just soo much of it. More diddl than anything but tons of Hello Kitty pens, paper, pads, stickers.
She collected it all for around 5 years and we have spent a fortune. It's quite sad that she no longer wants it all but that's all part of growing up i guess.:sad1:

Just asked my 12 year old what a tag is :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

She just rolled her eyes - Think I have just joined the realm of totally uncool mum

You are cool enough to be tagged 3 times - I think you're back in the realm of cool mum. See above for my totally 'uncool mum' reaction to being tagged.:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter