OT - let the CHAT CHAT continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baby Macklin Logan Elias Lincoln was born @ 04:13 I'm the happiest man in the world X x

Congratulations to all of you, I love the name, Elias makes me think of the Disney family!

Well I have spent most of this afternoon in the kitchen baking. Tomorrow I am going to my classroom assistants house for a cup of tea, so I made a cake to take along with me. Then on Thursday I am going to see Emily, a fellow disser who had a toe operation a few weeks ago and so she can't walk much. So I asked if she wanted me to make a cake to bring too and she replied, "Yes please a Mickey one!" So I have made a Mickey cake (well one large round cake and two smaller round cakes for ears!) I'm just waiting for them to cool so I can melt the dark and white chocolate which I am going to put on the top to make the face!! I'll post a picture when I've done!

Hey there! What you been up to today so far then? Having fun?

Bob xoxoxox

Yes thanks - we have done loads of rides and shopping today. Just having a short break back at the hotel before we hit the parks for another few hours then California Grill tonight.

And Yes Bob we will take some food pics

Yes thanks - we have done loads of rides and shopping today. Just having a short break back at the hotel before we hit the parks for another few hours then California Grill tonight.

And Yes Bob we will take some food pics

Good girl! *pats head*

You'll love it there SW!

Bob xoxoxo

"Yes please a Mickey one!" So I have made a Mickey cake (well one large round cake and two smaller round cakes for ears!) I'm just waiting for them to cool so I can melt the dark and white chocolate which I am going to put on the top to make the face!! I'll post a picture when I've done!

yes - wud love a pic (and a slice sounds very yummy!!)

and hi sw - hope ur having a great time there!!!:thumbsup2

Hello SmallWorld :wave2:

Glad you are having a great time, have you bumped into hildasmuriel yet?
Enjoy your meal this evening.:)

Congratulations John Ellie & Kacee on the new family member.
Baby-Mickey-Mouse-Birthday-Party.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter