OT - Marineland Ontario

riu girl

DIS Veteran
Just to share with others about our visit to Marineland Ontario this weekend.

Previously, I had e-mailed Marineland and asked them about the possibility of a GAC. Was told, yes they offer one but only for GAC person plus companion. With their "Access card" we could access rides from exits.
We were also told that they offered a "disabled" rate of $18.95 Cdn plus tax.

First day at Marineland (sat May 28) parking lot was empty upon arrival so didn't bother asking about it. All rides were walk ons

Second day (we upgraded our one day pass to a seasons pass for only $2 extra each, should have been $5 each but I had a coupon ) at Marineland

(Monday May 31) upon arrival parking lot was fairly full so I asked about access card. The attendant looked at me like I had three heads (BUT was VERY pleasant). I asked her to call a supervisor, who came over and said they were in the process of having some cards printed. So he hand wrote me a note!!!! Surprise surprise, even though the parking lot was fairly full ALL rides were a walk on!!! It was amazing. We did not have to use the note at all due to the NO wait time at all the rides.

overall, it was a great experience and our looking forward to going back. The staff was all very pleasant.

Only negative: DD8 was on a kids coaster and I guess was trying to pick some leaves from bush during the ride. After the ride, the attendant took her aside and told her if she did it again, she wouldn't be able to ride EVER again. I am not blaming the attendant, DD8 has non-visable issues, so attendant had no way of knowing. DD8 was a little upset for a minute but then I explained about how she could have hurt the bush, then she was fine.

Suzy V.

Also wanted to note, that on day one when I tried to purchase the "disabled" pass for DD8 and the attendant told me that it was only for people in wheelchairs. I mentioned that I had e-mailed Marineland and told them about DD8 and they told me she met the criteria for the reduced rate. The attendant then charged me the correct rate. Again, the attendants/staff were all very friendly and I don't want my posts to seem like I am putting them down at all.
Suzy V.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter