OT - on your marks, get set..... CHAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening all,:goodvibes

Well tomorrow is the day that Eurostar apparently load Jan 1st - March 31st dates onto the system, so i should be able to book first thing.

Fingers crossed that the Cheyenne is still showing 2 nights free for my dates in the morning, otherwise i think i might cry.

Fingers crossed you get the dates & free nights you want:goodvibes

Thanks everyone :goodvibes

Funny isn't it, since i decided to go on a solo trip i have really been looking forward to getting it all booked. Suddenly this evening i have gone into panic mode, what if i hate being on my own for 4 nights (5 days) what if i don't actually talk to another human being the whole time i am there, will i find it boring walking round the parks on my own and end up spending most of the time in my room and how will i fare eating on my own :scared1:

I drive myself mad :rotfl:

Ah go on, go on, go on (as Mrs Doyle might say in Father Ted). :) I'm sure you will enjoy it and I've seen a number of solo holidaymakers dining alone.

I've done an 8 Day solo trip and really enjoyed it, so I would thoroughly recommend it. Dining alone was never a problem for me and I spent plenty of time in the parks...

Ps good morning all from Dubai (currently bored and tired waiting for plane 2 to get me the rest of the way round the world ;))

Funny isn't it, since i decided to go on a solo trip i have really been looking forward to getting it all booked. Suddenly this evening i have gone into panic mode, what if i hate being on my own for 4 nights (5 days) what if i don't actually talk to another human being the whole time i am there, will i find it boring walking round the parks on my own and end up spending most of the time in my room and how will i fare eating on my own :scared1:

I'm sure you will be fine:thumbsup2

I've done an 8 Day solo trip and really enjoyed it, so I would thoroughly recommend it. Dining alone was never a problem for me and I spent plenty of time in the parks...

Ps good morning all from Dubai (currently bored and tired waiting for plane 2 to get me the rest of the way round the world ;))

Enjoy your trip Rob, wherever you are going :goodvibes

Evening all,:goodvibes

Well tomorrow is the day that Eurostar apparently load Jan 1st - March 31st dates onto the system, so i should be able to book first thing.

Fingers crossed that the Cheyenne is still showing 2 nights free for my dates in the morning, otherwise i think i might cry.

I love the Cheyenne....where's the offer? OMG this is terrible I haven't even been on this trip yet and I'm thinking about the next! I am semi on holiday this week and all I can think is DLRP :love:.....somehow it doesn't really feel like time off as I am just counting down my ticker :rolleyes1 [plus I am having to go in when its busy :rolleyes: ]

Want to point me in the right direction for the Cheyenne 2 nights free...anyone?

Kaye

I love the Cheyenne....where's the offer? OMG this is terrible I haven't even been on this trip yet and I'm thinking about the next! I am semi on holiday this week and all I can think is DLRP :love:.....somehow it doesn't really feel like time off as I am just counting down my ticker :rolleyes1 [plus I am having to go in when its busy :rolleyes: ]

Want to point me in the right direction for the Cheyenne 2 nights free...anyone?

Kaye

This is from one of Poppies earlier posts :) -

Book a 3, 4 or a 5 day break in one of the 7 Disney Hotels and get 2 more days to explore the Disney® Parks plus 2 more nights including breakfast - absolutely free.
If you book by 30th September 2010 for arrivals from Saturday to Tuesday, between 9th November to 21st December 2010, 4th January to 8th February 2011 and 12th to 29th March 2011 inclusive

I've got the same deal, 2 nights/2days free, booked for 17th March next year at the Santa Fe. We both think that the "arrivals from Saturday to Tuesday" doesn't apply, because I arrive on a Thursday :confused3.
Also the wording is a bit misleading I think - as if you search on the site for 2nights/3days the deal doesn't come up, but if you search for 4nights/5days it shows you the 2 free nights/days (so you're paying for 2 nights and getting 2 nights and days free iyswim)

Made it safe and sound - I'm on a 3 week work trip in Brisbane (with the weekends being mind to do as I choose :banana:)

Sounds great I wish my employers would pay for me to go abroad, although I think there would be uproar if the NHS started doing that:rolleyes1

Glad to hear you made it safely:thumbsup2

Made it safe and sound - I'm on a 3 week work trip in Brisbane (with the weekends being mind to do as I choose :banana:)

Not at all jealous - much!!! We lived in Brisbane for a year and really miss the sunshine :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter