OT - Part 3 - Do we really chat this much?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well you dont deserve to go then :rotfl: Only super excited ppl allowed, Mickey has said....

Really?

Think I'm probably only as excited as I am as I haven't been in 4 years and it's going to be Kacee's first time at DLRP.

I'm always more stressed than excited the week before i go, excitment won't hit me till i'm on my way to Ashford on Monday morning.

I'm always more stressed than excited the week before i go, excitment won't hit me till i'm on my way to Ashford on Monday morning.

:goodvibes Its tend to be on the train for me... thats when I become VERY silly :laughing: MrTiggs just puts his ipod on and leave me to it

:goodvibes Its tend to be on the train for me... thats when I become VERY silly :laughing: MrTiggs just puts his ipod on and leave me to it

I wish I was allowed to listen to my ipod on the train.

I'm usually sat scrunched up with a excited child bobbing up and down on my lap:lmao:

Sleep!! u can sleep on the way to dlrp!:rolleyes1

I sleep on any form of transport, whether I want to or not.

I don't remember the last time I had a long journey and didn't sleep - even when I'm excited about something.

I'll be driving down this time so no relaxing journey for me. The wife and Kacee will more than likely sleep the entire way so they will arrive happy!

I HATE banks

They make £3billion a second you'd have thought they could get some decent hold music. If I have to listen to a tone deaf 8 year old palying 'Greensleaves' on a keyboard one more time I think I'm going to :badpc:

I HATE banks

They make £3billion a second you'd have thought they could get some decent hold music. If I have to listen to a tone deaf 8 year old palying 'Greensleaves' on a keyboard one more time I think I'm going to :badpc:

Oh dear........:rotfl:

Oh dear........:rotfl:

They send me a letter saying that they were taking a DD out on the 17th of September, the letter was only sent on the 10th September and they have to give 10 days notice under the direct debit guarantee of when they are taking paymetns.

Normally I wouldn't bother but there isn't going to be any money in the account tomorrow!

I HATE banks

LOL Afternoon all
Can not believe this is the 3rd one OMG keep typing :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter