Other Disney Podcasts???

IHeartTink04

DIS Veteran
I love your podcast!! And don't worry, I would never stop listening but your podcast only takes up 2 hours of my work week and it makes those two hours fly by!! I need some more Disney in my work week to help make the time fly by!!! So if you guys listen to any other podcasts and enjoy them let me know!

Thanks!:cool1: :cool1:

I second Netcot. It's awesome. Also, for quick fixes on Mon, Wed, and Fri (less than 1/2 hr each) WDW Today has a pretty good podcast.

Well, nothing can compare to the humor and interaction of the DIS group, but I also enjoy the WDW Radio Show podcast, as well as WDW Today

Let me preface this by saying DIS Unplugged is my favorite, but I've already caught up on the podcast archives and now would like more than 2 hours a week of Disney World talk (even if secondary). Here's what's on my iPod at any given time:

DIS Unplugged (of course)
WDW Today
The WDW Radio Show
Magical Definition Podcast
Inside the Magic
Meandering Mouse

I am going to have to go home and check these out. I just discovered DIS Unplugged and am now hooked but I need more!!!! Helps the day go faster at work.

My favorite podcast is Ricky Brigante's Inside the Magic.
Ricky was one of Career Builder's Disney Dream Job winners and got to work as a butler at Disneyland's Haunted Mansion in June.

It's funny and gives you a little bit of everything Disney: Disney news, disney history, disney reviews, park news, etc. It's not just about the parks exclusively. It's very light hearted and many times funny. It's very professional and well put together and I wouldn't miss it. I have been listening for a long time. Don't expect tips and tricks or deals and discounts or strategies. Ricky also keeps a GREAT website with boards and links to all the information/stories he puts into each podcast. He lives in Orlando too and is the first in line to check things out. I can't say enough about it. My favorite!

Here's the link to Inside the Magic.

http://www.distantcreations.com/insidethemagic/

you can also go to the iTunes store, go to Podcasts and search for Inside the Magic. You can subscribe from there!

I have to say DIS Unplugged is only one I can stick with.

I have tried all these others mentioned to fill the time waiting for Tuesday and a new Dis Unplugged but eventually I end up unsubscribing. I can't tell you how many times I heard WDW today answer someone's question wrong. Or "I think" this is the answer.

You just can't give good, up-to-date information if you only visit WDW once or twice a year.

Nope, it the the Dis Unplugged only for me.

I listen to WDW Today and The WDW Radio Show. My favorite by far is the DIS Unplugged.:goodvibes

Of course, Dis Unplugged is my favorite. BUT, I also listen to:

WDW Radio
WDW Today
Inside the Magic
Netcot

Definitely WDW Radio. Lou Mongello is very knowledgable about all things Disney and usually has many impressive guests and interviews.

I am listening to others this morning for the first time and I must say that DIS is the best!

Honestly, I have listened to other Podcasts and have a whole bunch downloaded but the only one I truly enjoy is DISUNPLUGGED. I love the sense of humour & information. The other Podcasts are very boring in my opinion, a lack of introduction and usually only 1 person talking with a real monotone voice. Can anyone recommend something similar to Disunplugged? Haven't found anything in the same calibre. Disunplugged is truly the best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter