Other Disney Podcasts???

I can't tell you how many times I heard WDW today answer someone's question wrong. Or "I think" this is the answer.

In defense of the WDW Today guys, one of their members is a co-author of the Unofficial Guide, and the Guide has researchers in the parks frequently. Yeah, they get an answer wrong once in awhile, but I haven't heard a podcast yet that didn't.

In defense of the WDW Today guys, one of their members is a co-author of the Unofficial Guide, and the Guide has researchers in the parks frequently. Yeah, they get an answer wrong once in awhile, but I haven't heard a podcast yet that didn't.

Just to piggy back a little defense for WDW Today, I hear more incorrect answers when Len Testa the UG co-author (ding!) isn't there. Len is a great asset to that group in my opinion. I like them because I can tell they really have the Disney love, like the guys (and Julie) on the DIS. That's what holds my interest.

You know what I really like about all of this?

Every Disney podcast seems to promote other Disney podcasts. They realize that this is not a competition as we all have the same thing in common.

We love Disney!

You know what I really like about all of this?

Every Disney podcast seems to promote other Disney podcasts. They realize that this is not a competition as we all have the same thing in common.

We love Disney!

Excellent point! :hippie:

Check out Laughing Place, too -- it's also a group podcast with a good sense of humor.

I actually just found the DIS Unplugged and came from "other" Disney podcasts. I think I have now officially listened to 99% of the archives and have to say DU is right up there with the best.

My other two favorites (both already mentioned) would have to be Inside the Magic and the WDW Radio Show. ITM lately has been getting a little too over-produced for my taste - so that's what sent me out to see what else is out there - and I'm glad I looked.

For listeners who are attending Mouse Fest and want to meet me (fellow Disney podcast listener and lister of Disney podcasts) and many Disney podcasters, come out to WDW Radio's Podfest happening during MouseFest!

Check out www.MouseFest.org for the schedule of Mouse Fest events.

I've never listened to WDW Radio with Lou Mongello (oh Lou!), but, as you can tell, I really like WDW Today. DIS is my favorite, but WDW Today is great for the rest of the week.

I use the Netcot podcast as a tide-over. It comes out on friday's, so it's perfect!

First let me say, DIS Unplugged is the best! Next, I'm not sure about the others mentioned but Netcot does not have mp3 anymore. I don't use Ipod and never intend to purchase one. I wish Netcot would go back to their mp3 format :sad2: .

DIS Unplugged
WDW Today
WDW Radio
Netcot

I'd listen to more, but I don't have enough time! (I only listen in the car on the way to and from work)

I'm a Disney podcast junkie.

I listen to the Dis of course. Just started about a month and am working backwards. I also listen to:

Character Breakfast
WDWToday
WDWRadio
Inside The Magic
Trapped on Vacation
Meandering Mouse
A Window to the Magic
Mouse Guest Weekly
All About the Mouse

I also watch a vidcast Beyond Mainstreet & The Big 'D'

I'm a stay at home wife (finally) and I listen while walking at the track, working in the yard, doing laundry, etc. I love podcasts.:cheer2:

First let me say, DIS Unplugged is the best! Next, I'm not sure about the others mentioned but Netcot does not have mp3 anymore. I don't use Ipod and never intend to purchase one. I wish Netcot would go back to their mp3 format :sad2: .
you can always use iTunes and listen for free on your computer. Yes the lack of MP3 is a setback but the chapters are nice to skip stuff you don't want to listen to and the artwork based on chapter is nice too.

Yep, gotta agree. The WDW Today show is a must listen.

I am actually surprised that so many DIS Unplugged fans like WDW today. I listen to that as well and just find in SO bland in comparison. Not only the personalities, but the content...if they are discussing a topic or someone has a question, they often just give a one-word answer. :confused3

I am glad to hear that many of you like it, however it is just not my cup of tea.

A recent Allearsnet listed a bunch of the Disney Podcasts, so you can read through that for a snapshot of what each one is like.

Thats a good amount MinnieLor. Not close to me, but I am over 200 total, not all are Disney, in my aggregator, not all are regular schedule or still being made. I have 125 DISNEY ones listed on my Disney podcast directory site according to the code i added over the weekend due to questions about the count. I had several people ask me at the Podcast Expo, so in the hotel room I added code to count the number of podcasts listed in the files on the site.

But I usually have 18-24 hours of new podcasts in my queue, and as I listen to them new ones come down. I am close to caught up each Friday usually, and then overloaded on Mondays as so many come out over the weekend.

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter