"Other Rumored Lands" @ DHS

It's best if I not say where I get my info anymore. Last time he got in a little trouble over it.

As for the same rides comment,

The monster inc ride at Cali isn't something that makes or breaks someones trip. People don't say "I have to go to Disneyland to ride the Monsters Inc ride." I'm talking about major attractions like Ratatouille and Crush Coaster.
I don't want to be that guy or anything, but...

6. Indiana Jones ride (Rollercoaster) (replaces the stunt show) I’ve heard it would be an indoor version of the France one, but less scary.

7 Indiana Jones warehouse restaurant (replaces Backlot Express)

8. Star Wars Meet and Greet (replaces ABC sound studio)

9. Star Wars Muppet 3d show (replaces Muppet Vision 3d)

10. Mos Eisley Cantina (replaces old Pizza Planet and Mama Melrose)

11. Rebel Blaster ride (replaces set pieces on the left side of the park) it’s a cross between Toy Story and Buzz Lightyear.

12. Star Wars stunt show (replaces Lights, Motors)

(New Rumors)

Frozone treats - It would go where the coke bottles are currently in Pixar Place. I guess from the title, it will serve ice cream and other frozen treats.

Streets of America - I’ve heard that it may all be transformed into a giant Darth Mall like the ones they have during Star Wars Weekend. I’m guessing this will cut down on the cost of creating a Star Wars section. Because all they need is to do is put up walls in front of the current structures.

Ackbars Snack Bar - I’m not sure what they sell their, but this has been mentioned as a possible snack place in Lucas Land.

Dagobah swamp - Echo Lake would be changed to look like the swamp in Empire Strikes Back, complete with a half sunk x-wing.

Other’s that probably won’t happen that I’ve heard about recently

Aladdin Carpet Coaster
Frozen Show
Rapunzel Show

~Disney Source on the "future" of DHS.

I don't want to be that guy or anything, but...

6. Indiana Jones ride (Rollercoaster) (replaces the stunt show) I’ve heard it would be an indoor version of the France one, but less scary.

7 Indiana Jones warehouse restaurant (replaces Backlot Express)

8. Star Wars Meet and Greet (replaces ABC sound studio)

9. Star Wars Muppet 3d show (replaces Muppet Vision 3d)

10. Mos Eisley Cantina (replaces old Pizza Planet and Mama Melrose)

11. Rebel Blaster ride (replaces set pieces on the left side of the park) it’s a cross between Toy Story and Buzz Lightyear.

12. Star Wars stunt show (replaces Lights, Motors)

(New Rumors)

Frozone treats - It would go where the coke bottles are currently in Pixar Place. I guess from the title, it will serve ice cream and other frozen treats.

Streets of America - I’ve heard that it may all be transformed into a giant Darth Mall like the ones they have during Star Wars Weekend. I’m guessing this will cut down on the cost of creating a Star Wars section. Because all they need is to do is put up walls in front of the current structures.

Ackbars Snack Bar - I’m not sure what they sell their, but this has been mentioned as a possible snack place in Lucas Land.

Dagobah swamp - Echo Lake would be changed to look like the swamp in Empire Strikes Back, complete with a half sunk x-wing.

Other’s that probably won’t happen that I’ve heard about recently

Aladdin Carpet Coaster
Frozen Show
Rapunzel Show

~Disney Source on the "future" of DHS.
I'm sorry to ask but where exactly did you hear this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter