Our Disney Friend Is On What Not To Wear

lpizzuro123

DIS Veteran
Checking out What Not To Wear and Stacey just said Mickey Mouse sucks. I will never watch this show again. :lmao: :lmao:

Our Disney friend is on What Not To Wear again. I have always told my friends not to nominate me for this show because I will not give up my Mickey Mouse bag.

Linda

Ok I have to share my story about this, I have a 6 year old Bro in law and he was telling me all about a show he had watched called what not to wear, and that there was a lady on it that wore Disney clothes, then he has the nerve to tell me "I think you really should go on that show since you are always wearing mickey mouse shirts". Can you beleive him?! LOL :lmao:

I guess I better not EVER go on that show, because I wear something related to Disney at least 75% of the time. I think I would have to give "Stacey" a piece of my mind if I was told Mickey Mouse sucks.

I wouldn't have many clothes left if I went on the show. Probably 90% of my clothes are Disney related and no one better be throwing them away.

one of the girls on there had the red canvas Alice in Wonderland bag from like 2004.....and they threw it away......and I was sad cuz I have the blue Cinderella one AND the purple Belle, Snow White, and Cinderella one!

I saw that episode today. I thought it was kinda rude. But remember not everyone is as special as we are. She just doesn't have the disney magic. I have several disney clothes mostly tink. I dont wear them all the time but I do wear them when I feel like it. Ok now I am thinking..I also have tink on the screen saver of my phone and my ringer is when you wish upon a star. And I have..ok So I need some help too. Where is the support group.:grouphug:

Ok, I don't wear Disney clothes, but Stacy London is a moron...she wears the exact same clothes all the time: pencil skirt, stilletos and some ugly top. Wow! YOU KNOW FASHION!!! They take people who have some creativity or uniqueness and transform them into dull, pretty drones that looked like Macy's attacked them with a conformity stick. Plus the gay guy is always in a bad mood and Stacy's hair is a mess...yuck!!!:rolleyes1

I wear some form of Disney every day...either a shirt, socks, hair accessory, watch (I wear that everyday).

I even have a dozen Disney purses. ALL of my purses are Disney! (and most of my jackets!)

No way could I ever be on that show!

So if the lady was happy wearing what she wanted, Disney clothes or not, whose business is it to change them? That's what I can't understand about the show. Let them be happy who they are!

HA HA....:rotfl2: Had to laugh when I read this because Im soooo afraid that someone will put me on that show.... between the flip flops...old Levis...pony tail...and old Disney shirts....I would be in trouble. Im an artist so I wear this EVERYDAY!!!!!:hippie:

Even if someone wanted to put me on that show I still wouldn't let them through out my Disney clothes. It's one thing to possibly dress "a little more fashionably", but don't ever get ride of my Disney clothes!

So if the lady was happy wearing what she wanted, Disney clothes or not, whose business is it to change them? That's what I can't understand about the show. Let them be happy who they are!

i believe they have to agree to go on the show and are told what will happen if they do.. so it's really their own choice to do it or not.. if they were REALLY happy with the way they are, they can always say no

i believe they have to agree to go on the show and are told what will happen if they do.. so it's really their own choice to do it or not.. if they were REALLY happy with the way they are, they can always say no

This is true. They are told the "rules" and everything and they have to agree to it. 5,000 dollars for clothes of somebody else's money is pretty hard to say no to.

This is true. They are told the "rules" and everything and they have to agree to it. 5,000 dollars for clothes of somebody else's money is pretty hard to say no to.

I'd take the 5,000 and book a Disney Trip!!! :lmao: Buy myself some new clothes at MouseGear, the Emporium, and World of Disney!:thumbsup2 5,000 would buy an awful lot of crocs!:woohoo:

I loathe this show and all that it stands for! The things they say are rude and hurtful. I'd say 98% of my wardrobe is Disney related, LOL (Disney outlet stores are beautiful things!). If Stacy told me to get rid of them, I'd tell her to take a flying leap! Ain't no one gonna take away my Disney clothes.

WTH??? Stacy said Mickey Mouse sucks?? Ugh!

I *thought* I liked her. Not anymore.

What is that? I wonder if she still has a job doing the top seven must sees. I know it was on last week when we were there, but I wonder if she'll be replaced when it comes time to do the next top seven.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr @ her saying that! As if!

WTH??? Stacy said Mickey Mouse sucks?? Ugh!

I *thought* I liked her. Not anymore.

What is that? I wonder if she still has a job doing the top seven must sees. I know it was on last week when we were there, but I wonder if she'll be replaced when it comes time to do the next top seven.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr @ her saying that! As if!

Stacey from What Not To Wear - not Stacey on the Disney channel down in WDW that gives tips.

Linda

Are you talking about the episode with Philadisney? She talked about it here.

It was great reading her thread and talking to her about the experience.

Are you talking about the episode with Philadisney? She talked about it here.

It was great reading her thread and talking to her about the experience.

Yes, this was the episode. I had seen it awhile ago but love rewatching. I was soooo upset when she threw away the Disney bags. I have this one
MistyBefore-Formal-Bonus041.jpg

and use it all the time.

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter