Our family is now a fan of Vero Beach Resort

Tiffster7

Earning My Ears
I had to work a job in Vero Beach so we decided to make it a working vacation and stay at the DVC resort. I am so glad we did! What a wonderful place. We didn't miss the theme parks- it has a laid back attitude, the pool and beach is beautiful and so were the rooms. The staff was wonderful! The restaurant wasn't that great we ate at, but there were enough good places nearby to make up for it. We did not want to go home and can't wait to go back next year. Even with the love bugs it was still fantastic. It actually convinced my hubby not to sell our DVC points because he's been fed up with the hectic pace at the theme parks resorts and wanted some place to chill.

Thanks so much for the post. It makes me even more excited to go. It's the only resort we haven't done. So hopefully next. Are there are other dining options in walking distance?

I laughed at your comment about your husband wanting to relax. Maybe he should do WDW with us. :lmao: We do nothing at those WDW DVC resorts but hang out. Afternoon naps, hang out on the beach, balcony, swim, eat, buy airport bottles of rum and mix my own drink, read for hours in a hammock (sneak over to Poly), boating, find TNT for basketball and most of the time just plain ol' nuttin'.

But I know...I know...HHI and VB especially are perfect for that. Just wanted to add that it can, and is, done at WDW. I've perfected it.:cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter