our first DREAM cruise....does this mean we're pirates?

hold on to your hat.....more food is coming!
Oh, the anticipation! I can't stand it! :hyper:

Also, why is there no dancing in this thread yet?...

IT'S YOUR SINGLE-DIGIT DAY! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

kenny.gif

jmmyf.gif

swanson-dance.gif

Back to post an update about the girls birthday party which we had last weekend. it was so fun and everyone seemed to have such a great time that I had to share! follow me.....

we had a pool party and even though some of these pictures look dark, it was a perfect sunny and hot day for being in the pool.

as usual, I had way too much fun naming the food. those subs were so good! we don't get them from that restaurant often since it's so far away, but when we do, man, it's worth it! plus, the place's name is cute--P'Sghetti's.

and cocktails for the grown ups!

I seem to have missed getting pics of the kids drinks, but believe me there were plenty (could that be because I had already had my fair share of the adult swimmer drink? .........possibly) anywho.....I made a silly photo prop and ran around making everyone stick their head in it and look afraid. I did't ask if I could post peoples pics so here are just a few

Mr and Mrs X and their daughter L (otherwise known as Madison's BFF or partner in crime)

then of course, we had cake and cupcakes. I LOVED the cupcakes so much I couldn't stop taking pictures of them!

SQUIRT!!! from nemo!

like I said, it was a pretty great day! the last day my mom was in town, we all went out for breakfast

it's possible the girls were still all hopped up on sugar.....

and, just because we're taking a Halloween cruise, I believe I have found my next craft project for the girls (and maybe me). cute, huh? who needs one?

see the next post for exciting news.....

Oh my gosh- cutest little party! Love it!

Can't believe you are in the SINGLE DIGITS. I'm so, so excited for you. I have to admit- Charlotte said to me last night "I loved the boat so much" that I went on to look at cruises again.. .and then had to click off- as I think we are officially priced out for a family of 5!!

I hope the next 9 days FLY by for you!

Caught up! Love the movie night and the kids birthday party looked like a blast, you did a fantastic job!!!!! I hope you all are having an amazing time on your cruise and I can't wait to hear all about it!

Fellow St. Louisian here. Found your PTR through the PTRs of a few other people I'm following. Hope you are having a wonderful cruise! I can't wait to hear all about, as I've never taken a cruise ANYWHERE let alone Disney!

ack - totally missed wishing you a great trip ... I am sure you are having a blast!

Those squirt cupcakes were really cute - great job!

Are you home now? How was it? Was it amazeballs? Is there a TR happening? Will there be food? I NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Oh my gosh i was so far behind! But it was kinda cool being able to whizz through your PTR!! Are you home? Where's the TR? I'm ready!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter