Our girlie summer Vegas get-away (over and done with)

I understand. You've been through a lot in a short time. New family (including four new kids!), new business, new husband, new house. It's stressful. And now you aren't feeling well, so it's even harder to get things done. You have to take care of yourself first.

I got your letter today. So do I not cash it then? Are you out for sure? Just let me know. :grouphug:

Gary got upset with me last night and told me not to cancel it. He knows how much I love going. So, I think I my change my ticket to Sunday and just ask of for Wed - Fri. Can I please have until Monday to see how much better I am after the weekend????

Gary got upset with me last night and told me not to cancel it. He knows how much I love going. So, I think I may change my ticket to Sunday and just ask off for Wed - Fri. Can I please have until Monday to see how much better I am after the weekend????

Hey Marcie,

I just talked to Theresa, and she said that Angie already canceled her room because she was going to take your spot in Theresa's room. Angie tried calling to get it back, but they said if they had to rebook it, the price would be over $200 more. :eek:

So I think the plan is Theresa and Angie each are already taking a bed, and they said it's fine if you stay with them, but it will have to be on a rollaway. It's a bit more per night, but I'm not sure how much more.

I can hold off on the Bite and Divas tickets without too much problem. The only thing is the Chippendale tickets. I guess I can go ahead and get those for Sunday night if you are really going to change your plane ticket. You won't be there for that show anyway, right?

Just bought my plane ticket to VEGAS BABY! :banana: Hopefully everything works out on my end and I am able to get a return ticket home. :rotfl:
I don't really need to eat in Vegas, right? Maybe I can find some stupid boys to buy me some drinks. :)::yes:::thumbsup2
I'll be landing Friday night at 10:05, so by the time I get to the hotel and settled in you should be done with your show and we'll get to hang out! :banana:

Hey Marcie,

I just talked to Theresa, and she said that Angie already canceled her room because she was going to take your spot in Theresa's room. Angie tried calling to get it back, but they said if they had to rebook it, the price would be over $200 more. :eek:

So I think the plan is Theresa and Angie each are already taking a bed, and they said it's fine if you stay with them, but it will have to be on a rollaway. It's a bit more per night, but I'm not sure how much more.

I can hold off on the Bite and Divas tickets without too much problem. The only thing is the Chippendale tickets. I guess I can go ahead and get those for Sunday night if you are really going to change your plane ticket. You won't be there for that show anyway, right?

It's okay, don't worry about. It was just wishful thinking anyway. Just go ahead and rip up my check, I don't want to hold y'all up anymore.

It's okay, don't worry about. It was just wishful thinking anyway. Just go ahead and rip up my check, I don't want to hold y'all up anymore.

Why wishful thinking? :confused3 Gary wants you to go, right? And I'm sure by then you'll be feeling better.

It's up to you, and we won't push you if you feel it's just too much for you right now, but of course we want you to come.

Just bought my plane ticket to VEGAS BABY! :banana: Hopefully everything works out on my end and I am able to get a return ticket home. :rotfl:
I don't really need to eat in Vegas, right? Maybe I can find some stupid boys to buy me some drinks. :)::yes:::thumbsup2
I'll be landing Friday night at 10:05, so by the time I get to the hotel and settled in you should be done with your show and we'll get to hang out! :banana:

:cool1: :banana: :woohoo: YAY for plane tickets even if it is only one way. :rotfl2:

Hey, if worse comes to worse, you can just live here. There are plenty of ways for a hot young thing like yourself to make money. :rolleyes1

:p

As for the food, did you see the cheap buffet deal?? If it works out right, we can eat like 4 meals for only $35! :thumbsup2

Silly girl - I'm glad you're coming!! Remember to pack those curlers - Starbucks is waiting :thumbsup2

Yay for plane tickets :woohoo: Can't wait to see you, Wendell!!!

Why wishful thinking? :confused3 Gary wants you to go, right? And I'm sure by then you'll be feeling better.

Of course Marcie is coming - not go to Vegas??? Never!! She would never make the cabana boys cry like that ;)

There are plenty of ways for a hot young thing like yourself to make money. :rolleyes1

:scared1: :scared: :rolleyes1

Anyone else ready for this trip to get here?? Two and a half weeks and we'll be lounging, eating, shopping, watching, and having a great time :banana:

You know it's time for a vacation when you catch yourself singing "Viva Las Vegas" while you're washing the dishes ;)

Anyone else ready for this trip to get here?? Two and a half weeks and we'll be lounging, eating, shopping, watching, and having a great time :banana:

You know it's time for a vacation when you catch yourself singing "Viva Las Vegas" while you're washing the dishes ;)
:rotfl:

I'm ready for the eating, shopping, people watching, drinking, fun, curlers at Starbucks, AND random pics with strangers!! :cool1: :thumbsup2

I am so glad Wendy bought her ticket and I am sooooo glad Marcie is still coming and staying the whole time. It's gonna be a blast ladies.

AND............ more news, we now have Chippendale and Bite tickets!! :banana:

Have a great weekend everyone. It's getting hotter here by the way.....:rolleyes1

Okay, so who still has their boas from last time? I think we totally need one night out with our boas, our glam rings, our glam lollipops, and our tiaras.

What do you think?

Okay, so who still has their boas from last time? I think we totally need one night out with our boas, our glam rings, our glam lollipops, and our tiaras.

What do you think?

I have my boa still :rolleyes1 But, um, what tiara you talking about?? The Tarjay ones? I have three of those ones here still (all intact too :woohoo:)

I have my boa still :rolleyes1 But, um, what tiara you talking about?? The Tarjay ones? I have three of those ones here still (all intact too :woohoo:)

Any of them. I don't know what happened to my Target one? :confused3

I have my boa.

Marcie, do you have yours?
Wendy, what about you?

And we'd need to find one for Angie.

What do you think?

I think it would be cute! I'll give it a try but I'm terrified of feathers:confused3
I know it's weird but they creep me out.

I think it would be cute! I'll give it a try but I'm terrified of feathers:confused3
I know it's weird but they creep me out.

Really?? You'll jump off the Stratosphere, but feathers freak you out?? :rotfl2:
Well, we don't have to. But we need to think of something fun and girly. And silly. :p

Is it time yet??? :banana:

Really?? You'll jump off the Stratosphere, but feathers freak you out?? :rotfl2:
Well, we don't have to. But we need to think of something fun and girly. And silly. :p

:rotfl: Yes, I'm strange. But you should still break out the boas! I had one for my sisters stag and it didn't bother me. If they were made of real peacock feathers we'd have an issue.

My co-worker is going to be in Vegas the week before so that's all she's been taking about, makes me excited too. There's also another lady I know who will be there at the beginning of our trip. It's her and her DH's first trip to Vegas and was a gift from their daughter for Mother's and Father's Day.

I still have my boa, I'm not sure about the tiara though.

It's high of 90 here today, it got hot fast!

Yay for tickets!!!! I just know Jace and James have been missing me.

Hey girls. I hope everyone is having a great day. My day isn't going so well, but I know I'll survive.

I'm glad to see that Marcie is still going to be going. :thumbsup2

I have no clue if I still have my boa or not. I know I don't have my Target tiara anymore...I think I borrowed it in the first place. :confused3

I'm really hoping that I make the trip, because this past week has not been good at all and I'm ready to get away.

Well, maybe we'll skip the boas and tiaras if not everyone has one. We'll have fun no matter what. :banana:

Wendy, you better come!!! We'd miss you and it sounds like you need this as much as I do. :hug:

I still have my boa, I'm not sure about the tiara though.

It's high of 90 here today, it got hot fast!

Yay for tickets!!!! I just know Jace and James have been missing me.

You know they are missing you :thumbsup2 90 is HOT - it's about 70 degrees here..... I'm going to melt, aren't I??

I'm really hoping that I make the trip, because this past week has not been good at all and I'm ready to get away.

Wendell, you can do it!!! A girlie getaway is just what the doctor (and me!!) ordered :rolleyes1

Well, maybe we'll skip the boas and tiaras if not everyone has one. We'll have fun no matter what. :banana:

Wendy, you better come!!! We'd miss you and it sounds like you need this as much as I do. :hug:

I'm good either way, but I do only have three of the tiaras and one boa.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter