Our happily ever after Disneymoon TRIP REPORT - Sept/Oct 2015 (Hollywood Studios)

kittykitty87

DIS Veteran
Another early start for us that morning. Up at 7:30 and we were heading to Hollywood Studios. We decided to get breakfast at the park so headed off to get the boat over to the park.

We arrived at the park and it was HOT!! It wasn't muggy or humid hot as it had been, it was roasting! The sun was gleaming though!

We had breakfast in Trolley Car Cafe and then headed to The Great Movie Ride, with the obligatory Photopass pictures of course!

Karl loves this ride...me, not so much. I don't hate it I just wouldn't queue for ages for it...which we had to do on this day! Once that was done we headed over to The Muppets and then we had a Fastpass for Toy Story, yay!

I love this area...can you tell! :rotfl2:

We both did really well on this but Karl beat me! Boooo! One day I'll beat him at this...one day!

It was REALLY hot so we decided to have lunch in Pizza Planet (a must every trip). I had the meat feast pizza and Karl had the pepperoni one along with salads for us both. I do like the food in there.

We came out all filled up and needed to waste some time for our next Fastpasses which were Voyage of the Little Mermaid at 2:40 and Tower of Terror at 5:20 however, the heat just got to much for us and we decided to head back to the hotel for a chill by the pool and a swim. We both felt uncomfortable walking around and the pool was calling to us! We knew we were coming back to Hollywood Studios so we weren't too worried about having not really done a lot.

After some swimming and cocktail drinking by the pool and a little snooze in the room, we decided to head over to Disney Springs. We went last time we were in WDW (although it was Downtown Disney last time) and I had a really bad time there. It was the night I broke my camera in Planet Hollywood and it was REALLY busy everywhere. I was hoping this time would be different...and it was!

It wasn't that busy and there were lots of new places we hadn't explored last time. We got a table in T-Rex and we had a 'roar'ing time...get it...roaring...!

We sat at the bar and ate our food. The food was lovely and so were the drinks. We shared the 'T-Rexadillas' to start which was FAB and then I had the 'Guac-asaurus. The portions were HUGE, we were absolutely stuffed after it and sat at the bar for a little while to let it all settle. I also had a few more cocktails (hick!) and Karl had a few beers and even got a souvenir T-Rex glass to keep. He was very excited about this!

Once we could eventually move, we had a wander around the shops and also stopped to pick up these bad boys...

Of course we were so full we HAD to go and buy more food!! They were really good though!

So we headed back to the hotel all set for our day off tomorrow and went to sleep with happy thoughts and full tummies.

Up next: Rest day

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter