Our magical surprise trip reveal!

Benihana

Mouseketeer
We were away for the weekend at a beach house with family and planned to fly straight from there Monday morning. We told the kids we were going to leave early in the morning to beat the traffic but if they were good we had planned to stop somewhere "fun" on the way home.

When we were 20 min from the airport we stopped for a quick breakfast and said it was time to talk about our fun stop, but first I had made them a book to remember our weekend at the beach. I gave my oldest a book I had made and asked her to read it outloud so her brother could hear too.

The book talked about a little princess and pirate who had fun at the beach with cousins and were sad their vacation was over. Then it talked about how their mommy and daddy surprised them by going to the airport. Then it finished with " when u wish upon a star...sometimes dreams really do come true.... This is a true story. We are heading to the airport right now to fly to.... ( picture of the characters in front of the castle on the last page). As they processed the news hubby and I pulled out earhats and they started screaming yay! We are going to Disney world!

They were so very happy and excited. Totally worth all the sneaky planning to see those little faces lit up with joy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter