Our thoughts are with you all

fantasiaphil

Earning My Ears
I just had to say how deeply sorry we in the UK were to see the horrendous atrocities that were carried out yesterday.
Being from London I have seen first hand the effects that these terrorist attacks can have, but obviously nowhere near anything on this scale.
The grief, suffering, and disbelief must be immeasurable, and I am sure that I speak for everyone in the UK when I say that our prayers are with you, and that we can only hope that they find the b.....ds that did this.

Phil.

Thank you for your concern and support. It means a lot.

In so many places of the world, the USA is considered the "bad guys". Thanks for the support. There are not many places in the world where freedoms are enough to make this type of terrorism possible. The saddest thing is that some of those freedoms will be taken away from us by this one senseless act!:(

I am sure that we will need the UK as well as other NATO countries to support us. Glad to know we have you on our side. God Bless and Take Care, Tammy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter