Our USA Rocky Roadtrip

Commiserations on a full time job....but congratulations on the redundancy and booking another European trip!

Glad you're home :goodvibes and with home reno's to keep you occupied. :rolleyes:

Glad you're all home safe :goodvibes:

It's always disappointing having to lose your job...but I know you'll pick up and charge on as always :lmao:

As for councils.....yeah....I doubt they are the most incompetent :rolleyes1: but I'm most pleased for you that progress has been made!!

Yay!!! :yay:

Commiserations on a full time job....but congratulations on the redundancy and booking another European trip!

Glad you're home :goodvibes and with home reno's to keep you occupied. :rolleyes:

Ah!!! I can always count on you to respond quickly! Yes...it is a shame indeed that my boss wants me too work more hours! :lmao: I shouldn't be laughing, I know that jobs are hard to find. But the company has a stupid policy of using head counts rather than full time equivalents, so guess who goes when it comes time to restructure?!! The part timers...Well its their loss! I will probably end up as a contractor working at the same place, doing the same work but earning twice as much :rotfl:

Glad you're all home safe :goodvibes:

It's always disappointing having to lose your job...but I know you'll pick up and charge on as always :lmao:

As for councils.....yeah....I doubt they are the most incompetent :rolleyes1: but I'm most pleased for you that progress has been made!!

Yay!!! :yay:

Queenie! I've missed your comments! Will have to try and catch up.

It will be nice to get to do the "exciting" parts now like choosing materials, etc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter