Our USA Rocky Roadtrip

Just Awesome :thumbsup2
Oh how I love Disneyland. So many nice memories to take home and cherish.
Your children did so well to last the whole day (and night).

I can't wait to go back again.
One day I would love to stay at the Grand Californian, but that will probably have to stay in my dreams for now.

Shussh. Just read from start to your last post.

Loved every minute of my past hour and a half of reading. Your stay at that ranch reminded me of our stay on the farm in Tuscany. How aptly named.

There are lots of my own bucket list places on your trip.

Your children have been such great travelers. What a special trip and your blog captures it all so beautifully.

Thanks for sharing.

I love WOC. We saw it twice last trip, I think I even shed a tear or two during the show.

I was looking at the weather forecast ( DH is over there next week) and it was warning of extreme heat today (38-40 C). I hope you find somewhere cool to hang out.

Right, off to work ( lucky me :sick:)

I hope you all don't mind that I am giving a group response. The last 3 days of intense Disney has just exhausted me completely! I must be getting old...

Thank you all for your very kind comments and compliments. I also love reading other peoples TRs. I love following along on everyone's highs and lows, and I always take something out from every person's journey. I feel so blessed to have been able to have so many Disney "opportunities" and that my family share my love of Disney. Also very grateful that the children do travel well and are very adaptable, even the so-called monster that is my youngest.

Feeling the blues already and we haven't even left yet! The difference is that although we have something planned, it isn't booked yet!!!

Shushh - Great pics and I'm glad that I'm not the only one unwilling to spell it any other way than "colour". :thumbsup2
Pity about the wide angle lens....and I'm not sure that tripods are allowed to be set up for WOC. At least that was the case in January.

Safe travels home. :hug:

Shushh - Great pics and I'm glad that I'm not the only one unwilling to spell it any other way than "colour". :thumbsup2
Pity about the wide angle lens....and I'm not sure that tripods are allowed to be set up for WOC. At least that was the case in January.

Safe travels home. :hug:

Lovely photos of your last magical day.
I hope your trip homes goes smoothly.

So glad you ended up with a good view of WOC. Love the photos you took!

Thank you for your well wishes. I am now sitting at LAX, waiting patiently for our flight home :sad1: Unfortunately, there will no more big trips for a while. Got a new car to buy and a house to build...sigh

Thanks for sharing another great trip with us. You've made me more determined to make it back to that part of the US. I just need to convince DH.

Safe travels and see you on the boards when you return.

princess::upsidedow

Shushh, I have loved reading your trip report. You showed me a part of the US that I probably won't ever visit but you made me feel like I was there.

It is always so depressing to come home, especially without another trip booked but you know that it won't be all that long until your DH lets you book something else :lmao:.

Safe travels.

I was so sad to read the last day of your blog. I wish you were there a bit longer :) I really enjoyed reading about your travels and I'm already looking forward to the next time.

Glad you arrived home safely. Thankyou for sharing your holiday with us. I have been reading along....just too busy to post.

Great, great TR. I'm so sad it's over :sad1: Your adventures were way to interesting! I'm guessing you're home now safe and sound.

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read the blog and for the support! We are safely back at home and back into the hum drum of daily life. Unfortunately, my job has been made full time and so I will no longer be working as of Jan 2012. Fortunately, I received a great redundancy package! On another positive front, our house has FINALLY been approved by what must be the most incompetent council in the whole of Australia. So hopefully we'll be demolishing by December and building by February. Keep following the blog if you are interested in the dramas of my life...

As for holidays, we will hopefully head for Europe in December next year. And we have booked ourselves a cruise on the Disney Fantasy in Dec 2013. Yay!!!! :cool1: I am so excited but it is so far away :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter