Pacific Northwest camping suggestions?

samshane

DIS Veteran
Hope it's okay to ask this here!

We own a 32' class A, but due to DH's year long deployment we didn't get to use it in the last year. He will be back in a couple months for a short time (before he leaves again for a few months :sad1:) and we are looking to pack up and take off for a week or more. We only got to take it out a couple times in this area before he left (we lived in it for a month while we toured the country during our move). We went to Olmpic Nat'l Park a few times and out to Oregon.

Any suggestions of places to go? We are open to anything... we like to hike, like the ocean (honestly I'd love to do some fishing!), just looking to take off for a week and be together as a family (oh and we have 3 dogs we take along too). There seems to be so much to see around here and we don't know where we should start (he's leaning toward Victoria, BC - kids just need their passports).

TIA!

Sorry I can't help you out. I have very limited knowledge of the area. If you decide to go to Vancouver B.C., be sure to visit the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park if you think the kids will be safe and no one is afraid of heights. http://www.capbridge.com/index.html When we were there, the suspension bridges between the tops of the trees were being built. It looked like great fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter