Page Kit Swap for EB Repo Cruise thru the Panama Canal - 08/17-09/01

Terri I had to laugh at your description of the photos you took... Seems I have Food, towel critters, and CLOUDS as the majority of my photos this time...oh yeah a few of the ship, my fellow travelers, did I mention food & clouds...? :cloud9:

Pulled out the shampoo and conditioner from our bathroom, I packed the last night, and had myself a "cruise" shower last night...loved the memories the scents brought back....... I can make it a while longer now...til I have to get a disney fix

ok, think I finally feel like I have my feet under me....got home and hit the road running to catch up at work and home.... All my bits and bobs collected on the ship, along with all of your wonderful work is spread out on the diining room table just waiting for me to get started! Pictures are on their way!!!! cant wait to start playing

THanks again for all the goodies. Everyone did such a great job! I loved meeting you all.... but think we needed another week or so of sea days so we could scrapbook onboard....

Disfrog

I agree! :)

Sunday afternoon I was determined to start on my cruise scrapbook. I had a princess layout pictured in my head and was going to use my Cricut to cut out Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty when the power went out. So 5 days later we finally have power and maybe this weekend I will get motivated again. I need some more photo paper...there are a lot of pictures.:rolleyes1 While I was sitting in the dark I wrote up some ideas for pages and drew a few sketches of what they might look like. Very crude drawings, but it gave me something to do. Why do I have so many pictures of towel animals and food:rotfl2:and not so many of the Panama Canal? And there are also a lot of bumpy pictures while moving (Jeep, bus, catamaran, Rhino).

If I get anything done I will post a picture. Anybody started on their scrapbook yet?

:rotfl: :rotfl: Use my dh's pics of the PC! :rotfl2:

I'm glad the power is back! I hate that!

I have not started anything fun like the crusie scrapbook!

The kids are in a play and so we are gone everynight until 10pm.... Opening night is Oct 3rd.....I have an Aunt that will be staying with me for 10 days that arrives on Oct 3rd..... My dad is have a big b-day bash with lots of friends that came in from Germany...it will last all weekend...the weekend of Oct 3rd.....:lmao: My kids have shows - Friday night, Saturday afternoon & Saturday night and then Sunday afternoon....

I wonder when I am going to have time to see my dad? ;)

Anyone start their scrapbooks, yet?

My out of town guest just left this week and the kids play is finally over (they started rehearsals as soon as we got back). Of course my kids auditioned for another show this past week! UGH!!!!!

Maybe they won't get a part.... ;) If they do I may just bring my cruise book stuff up to the theater with me (some times rehearsals are M - F 7:30 - 9:30 and the theater is 40 mins from my house....). :idea:

Jon is coming home tonight from England! We are all thrilled!!!!

I can't wait to see some of y'alls layouts!

Terri I had to laugh at your description of the photos you took... Seems I have Food, towel critters, and CLOUDS as the majority of my photos this time...oh yeah a few of the ship, my fellow travelers, did I mention food & clouds...? :cloud9:

Hi Ladies - sorry to have been MIA for so long. I got such a great laugh out of the above, My husband keeps asking me why all we have are pictures of characters and towels. :rotfl: :rotfl:

I am off to a scrap booking weekend in two weeks. It seems to be the only time I get to scrap. We got to a cabin in northern in Minnesota called Rasberry Ridge. http://www.raspberryridgecabin.com/index.html

It is really fun we spend the entire weekend in our sweat scrap booking. I am torn. My son had his Bar Mitzvah this year and his scrap book is half done so I should finish that but I REALLY want to start my cruise book. I am guessing guilty will win out but I will bring the stuff for both books just in case.

Anyone start their scrapbooks, yet?
Sadly, no. But then I haven't even really finished going through my pics.

On the bright side, I've started working on our trip to WDW last October. I'm doing it digitally and really having fun with it. I'm getting pages done by joining the weekly digi challenges here, so about 1-2 pages a week. Not fast but at least I'm getting something done. ;)

Did anyone besides us sign up for one of the Baltic Cruises? We have put a deposit on the July 6, 2010. Maybe by then I'll have done the scrap book for this cruise.

Hi girls!
Funny you should ask....but I DID start my TOAL cruise album last friday. Disfrog (Sauni) and I went to our friends scrapbook store and that is what I started! I got 6 pages done....and that covered day one!! Yikes...how am I going to keep this to one album???

I would just like to thank everybody again for the wonderful swap gifts! I used a few of them in my first few pages and LOVED them!! I am a very basic scrapbooker.......put it this way...my corner rounder and stickers are my best friends!! LOL So it made it really fun to use all the great accessories and embelishments you all shared in the crop!!

As far as cruises booked....we booked a 5 day Wonder double dip on 6/27/10 and I booked DH and I on the EB Transatlantic in Sept. 2010. I'm still looking into booking a cruise for our 25th anny next May, but am looking at the late April Tortola cruises since DS will be getting married 5/16/09.

Happy Scrapping!

I am off to a scrap booking weekend in two weeks. It seems to be the only time I get to scrap. We got to a cabin in northern in Minnesota called Rasberry Ridge. http://www.raspberryridgecabin.com/index.html

It is really fun we spend the entire weekend in our sweat scrap booking. I am torn. My son had his Bar Mitzvah this year and his scrap book is half done so I should finish that but I REALLY want to start my cruise book. I am guessing guilty will win out but I will bring the stuff for both books just in case.

It looks like a fun place -- except for the part that it is in NORTHERN MN! LOL! SOunds cold! LOL!
I could see that the Bar Mitzvah album would win out. ;)

Sadly, no. But then I haven't even really finished going through my pics.

On the bright side, I've started working on our trip to WDW last October. I'm doing it digitally and really having fun with it. I'm getting pages done by joining the weekly digi challenges here, so about 1-2 pages a week. Not fast but at least I'm getting something done. ;)

I have been thinking aobut doing a digital album or two...... We'll see!

Did anyone besides us sign up for one of the Baltic Cruises? We have put a deposit on the July 6, 2010. Maybe by then I'll have done the scrap book for this cruise.

Diapp (a friend that was supposed to be on the EB PC REPO) is going on that one.... and a few other people from the PC cruise......

Hi girls!
Funny you should ask....but I DID start my TOAL cruise album last friday. Disfrog (Sauni) and I went to our friends scrapbook store and that is what I started! I got 6 pages done....and that covered day one!! Yikes...how am I going to keep this to one album???

I would just like to thank everybody again for the wonderful swap gifts! I used a few of them in my first few pages and LOVED them!! I am a very basic scrapbooker.......put it this way...my corner rounder and stickers are my best friends!! LOL So it made it really fun to use all the great accessories and embelishments you all shared in the crop!!

As far as cruises booked....we booked a 5 day Wonder double dip on 6/27/10 and I booked DH and I on the EB Transatlantic in Sept. 2010. I'm still looking into booking a cruise for our 25th anny next May, but am looking at the late April Tortola cruises since DS will be getting married 5/16/09.

Happy Scrapping!

I'm glad y'all were able to go to a crop and get some of your pages started! We're booked on the WB Sept Transatlantic right now, also. So, is Cheryl and a few other Dissers from the PC cruise.
We may change ours to either the July 6th or July 18th Baltic...... We'll see!

We couldn't decide in time to try for a suite so, right now we are in a Cat 4. 5 people -- Me, DH, 19dd, 12ds & 9dd -- will be a little tight!

DH isn't sure that he wants 5 sea days in a row......... He thinks that him and ds may go stir crazy. ;)

Tell me which Cricut I need. :goodvibes

I really wish one of y'all could give me some info. ;)

I went to an all day crop a couple of weeks ago and did TONS of Disney pics! Not from the PC trip but, I am making headway on the Disney pics! LOL!

For those of you not on FB.... Our oldest dd & her dh are Blessing us with a grandson around Aug 17th. :goodvibes

Hi Steph
I don't have a Cricut, but have used one at my friends scrapbooking store and LOVE it. I used a disney cartridge and one with flowers, but I know there are so many others available. I'm thinking you better buy a "baby" one for the future grandbaby :)
I have also LOVED scrapping my cruise album with all the swap packets we got. Some I have kept together and some I have used bits and pieces all over my album. I know many people used a cricut for their packs, so hopefully they will chime in to help you.

Steph Congratulations on the Grandson! You defiantly need the Cricut Expression (the larger one). The Disney characters are harder to put together when they are small. The little one cuts up to 5 inches, the Expression cuts up to 12 inches plus has other neat features. Also there is a new Life's a Beach cartridge for it and it has cruise stuff on it.

Been eyeing the Cricut and have just found out that my DH is buying me the BIG one for my birthday....next month! The next question will be ----what cartridges do I start with? A Disney one for sure... maybe a school related one ( I am a teacher).... and then we will have to see.

So Jill when are you coming over to play?:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter