Page Kit Swap for EB Repo Cruise thru the Panama Canal - 08/17-09/01

Thanks Steph... Glad you enjoyed the blog.. I told my daughter that this is it for the big vacations. She will have to settle for a normal cruise next year :0 and only a week at Disney! Turns out that Mom's pancreas is the problem. They put her on liquids and she is fine. As soon as they introduce solids, it flares up. The Doctor's are going to try a slower approach to get her on solids. They hope that she will be out by Tuesday next week. I told my brother to keep me informed by email while I'm gone.

Mary Jane

OK, only 9 days until we are all onboard the Magic together. It still doesn't seem real. Even DH is excited and he is a pretty laid back kind of guy.:lmao: He has been checking what time our flights are actually leaving/arriving each day and from which gate. We have 40 minutes between flights in DFW and if they are in different terminals we are worried about the timing. So far it looks good. The flights have been flying in and out of the same terminal about 70% of the time. But with our luck they will be at opposite ends of different terminals. So if you see 2 folks in pirate t-***** running through DFW next Sunday morning that will be us.:rotfl:

Every time I think I have everything ready I think of something else...or DH does. Now to just get through these next 9 days.

Don't open it until after you are finished packing! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Prayers for your dad! :hug:

Thanks Steph. Unfortunately..I had to unpack it, to make sure it worked, and to put feedback on Ebay.

OK, only 9 days until we are all onboard the Magic together. It still doesn't seem real. Even DH is excited and he is a pretty laid back kind of guy.:lmao: He has been checking what time our flights are actually leaving/arriving each day and from which gate. We have 40 minutes between flights in DFW and if they are in different terminals we are worried about the timing. So far it looks good. The flights have been flying in and out of the same terminal about 70% of the time. But with our luck they will be at opposite ends of different terminals. So if you see 2 folks in pirate t-***** running through DFW next Sunday morning that will be us.:rotfl:

Every time I think I have everything ready I think of something else...or DH does. Now to just get through these next 9 days.

I'm doing the dance:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

The Single Digit Dance :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Thanks Steph... Glad you enjoyed the blog.. I told my daughter that this is it for the big vacations. She will have to settle for a normal cruise next year :0 and only a week at Disney! Turns out that Mom's pancreas is the problem. They put her on liquids and she is fine. As soon as they introduce solids, it flares up. The Doctor's are going to try a slower approach to get her on solids. They hope that she will be out by Tuesday next week. I told my brother to keep me informed by email while I'm gone.

Mary Jane

DH told the kids that next year is going to be a smaller (ie:cheaper) vacation! LOL! Although I do want to do something with/for 17dd. She turns 18 next Spring and graduates next summer......
I am glad they figured out what the problem was! And I hope she is out by Tuesday!

It's a shame we aren't onthe same flight! Since we are both flying out of DFW that Sunday morning! LOL!

I'm doing the dance:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

The Single Digit Dance :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

So are we!!! 7dd (Claire) has been telling us every day how many days are left! And she keeps telling me *I need to go to the kids club as soon as it opens!* :rotfl2:

So are we!!! 7dd (Claire) has been telling us every day how many days are left! And she keeps telling me *I need to go to the kids club as soon as it opens!* :rotfl2:

Well someone is excited! Are you expecting to see her at all during the trip?:lmao:

Well someone is excited! Are you expecting to see her at all during the trip?:lmao:

Not much! We never do! We have to make her leave the club to eat dinner with us. We gave up on getting her to watch the shows with us.
Usually half way through dinner she is getting angry because she wants one of us to take her back to the club! LOL!

That just means I haven't had time to DIS :(
Me either. :( I think it's been about a week since I've last had the time to check things out here or on the main thread. I feel so out of it.

OK, only 9 days until we are all onboard the Magic together. It still doesn't seem real. .
OK, now I'm starting to panic. We leave one week from today and I feel like there's still so much to be done. :scared1:

We have 40 minutes between flights in DFW and if they are in different terminals we are worried about the timing. So far it looks good. The flights have been flying in and out of the same terminal about 70% of the time. But with our luck they will be at opposite ends of different terminals. So if you see 2 folks in pirate t-***** running through DFW next Sunday morning that will be us.:rotfl:
If you think you're going to have problems getting through the terminal(s), ask to have a cart pick you up at one gate and drive you over to the other. I imagine you can request this at check-in so that they put it in your record (like a wheel chair request). Or someone at the gate when you get off can probably help with this, too.

Mary Jane, prayers are being said for your mother. :hug:
DITTO!

Prayers for your dad! :hug:
DITTO, too!

~~~~~~~~~~~​

I can't believe in one week we'll be heading out to CA. I'm getting close to having lots of things done, but so far the only thing complete is the banner for our veranda on PC crossing day. And I totally redid our FE. (It used to be the bubblegum pink with Mickeys. Now it's totally black.)

Still to do:
Finish swap pieces
Package FE gifts
Make door magnets
Put kid's names on pillow cases for autographs
etc, etc
PACK!!!!

Speaking of swap pieces, I'm really ticked off right now. I have a Wishblade that I was going to use to cut titles. But the darn thing won't work. Either I get a fatal error and knocked out of the program or it just sits there when I click on the cut button. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program and can't get it to work. :confused3 It's been about a year since I last had time to use it. And now with all that needs to be done in the next week I just don't have time to futz with it. So now it's on to Plan B. (BTW, I ended up letting DH choose the title since my little poll didn't help. :laughing: )

Me either. :( I think it's been about a week since I've last had the time to check things out here or on the main thread. I feel so out of it.

OK, now I'm starting to panic. We leave one week from today and I feel like there's still so much to be done. :scared1:

Speaking of swap pieces, I'm really ticked off right now. I have a Wishblade that I was going to use to cut titles. But the darn thing won't work. Either I get a fatal error and knocked out of the program or it just sits there when I click on the cut button. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program and can't get it to work. :confused3 It's been about a year since I last had time to use it. And now with all that needs to be done in the next week I just don't have time to futz with it. So now it's on to Plan B. (BTW, I ended up letting DH choose the title since my little poll didn't help. :laughing: )

Did you notice the new people in the swap?

I am sorry to hear about your wishblade! How frustrating!!!!

Ok, making the last element of the kits. Want to make sure I am making enough. I need 19?

Disfrog

Good morning girls! Okay, today Water World, tomorrow our 18th wedding anniversary and lots of last minute things and then Tuesday, we leave:banana: Woo Hoo!

My mom and I just tried out the Cricut she bought about a month ago. Wow, it is sooooo cool. We have been making 11" Mickey and Minnie figures for our cabin door! So neat. I can see myself spending a lot of time and $$$ with this machine! My scrapbooks are going to be super cool now!

I am also making a little something extra for all you gals! Can't wait to see ya.

Hi ladies... I have 21 kits made ... I hope this is enough. I can't wait. My flight to LA leaves in 3 hours. .... I can't believe that .... Hear it comes ....

I'm going to California ..
I'm going to live the life ..
Sipping on Tequila (not) ...
Night after Night ..

.:rotfl2:

Well we are mostly packed. All our dress clothes that we won't need this week plus FE, gifts, swaps, door magnets, etc. Just need to pack medicine, toiletries, under garments and clothes I still need this week and will have to wash. And we still have room in our bags.:cool1: Room to bring home goodies.:lmao:

I am bringing 18 packages since I won't bring one for myself. A little more room to bring home gifts, etc.

June, how are your bumps and scrapes? And Happy Anniversary. We just celebrated our 8th on August 5th and are waiting until the trip to really celebrate. Isn't the Cricut great? I used it for part of my swap.

Good morning girls! Okay, today Water World, tomorrow our 18th wedding anniversary and lots of last minute things and then Tuesday, we leave:banana: Woo Hoo!

My mom and I just tried out the Cricut she bought about a month ago. Wow, it is sooooo cool. We have been making 11" Mickey and Minnie figures for our cabin door! So neat. I can see myself spending a lot of time and $$$ with this machine! My scrapbooks are going to be super cool now!

I am also making a little something extra for all you gals! Can't wait to see ya.

Sounds like a great day -- much better then your yesterday. :hug:

Well we are mostly packed. All our dress clothes that we won't need this week plus FE, gifts, swaps, door magnets, etc. Just need to pack medicine, toiletries, under garments and clothes I still need this week and will have to wash. And we still have room in our bags.:cool1: Room to bring home goodies.:lmao:

I am bringing 18 packages since I won't bring one for myself. A little more room to bring home gifts, etc.

June, how are your bumps and scrapes? And Happy Anniversary. We just celebrated our 8th on August 5th and are waiting until the trip to really celebrate. Isn't the Cricut great? I used it for part of my swap.

Well, aren't we just *Miss Perfect*. :lmao: I have a bunch of my clothes pulled from the hangers and stacked on the closet floor....does that count??? :rotfl2:
Claire (7) had me pull a bunch of her clothes out of her closet -- she wanted me to pack them but, I told her that for now they just get stacked on the floor of her closet. :lmao:

DH is taking anything we want pressed to the cleaners this week -- he's telling them to *fold* them. DH gets all of his clothes done at the cleaners. I'm more of a *wash and wear* girl. What's an iron? :laughing: Dh actually wanted me to send in all of 10ds shorts -- who presses a 10yr old boys shorts!!! :confused3
I don't know how dh ended up with me... :rotfl: :rotfl:

I can't believe in one week we'll be heading out to CA. I'm getting close to having lots of things done, but so far the only thing complete is the banner for our veranda on PC crossing day. And I totally redid our FE. (It used to be the bubblegum pink with Mickeys. Now it's totally black.)

Still to do:
Finish swap pieces
Package FE gifts
Make door magnets
Put kid's names on pillow cases for autographs
etc, etc
PACK!!!!

We're hanging a TX flag!!! :yay: :yay:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=26626574&postcount=159

DH is taking anything we want pressed to the cleaners this week -- he's telling them to *fold* them. DH gets all of his clothes done at the cleaners. I'm more of a *wash and wear* girl. What's an iron? :laughing: Dh actually wanted me to send in all of 10ds shorts -- who presses a 10yr old boys shorts!!! :confused3
I don't know how dh ended up with me... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh my gosh! You sound just like me...I believe it was about 14 years ago (we just celebrated our 15th anniversary) that my DH complained about the way I ironed his shirts. I have NEVER ironed since then, not once! HA!

He irons EVERYTHING, me nothing. If I need something ironed, I dryclean it or stick it in the dryer 5 minutes before I leave for work. Then take it out as I run out the door! Hee hee hee!

Okay, I am leaving tomorrow at 10am. I am 90% packed right now. I probably need an hour more. We can do it! It will be nice to be ready the night before we leave. I have a tendancy to finish packing right as I am running out the door! :)

Can't wait to meet y'all if I don't get a chance to get online before we leave!

ALL ABOARD!

Ok, we are just about all packed. Just some cleaning and last minute things. I hope everyone has a great week and I can't wait to meet you all!

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter