PaHunters camping season comes to an abrupt close due to cancer.

PaHunter

Reasonably Knowledgable Individual.
If you have follwed along in the Dismeet thread, I was not feeling good and have been in the hospital since tuesday with one very long car ride in between hospitals. DW did a great job.
My camping season is done for this year, maybe next year too.
Thank you to Randy, Mike, and Bert for getting our camper home along with Reba.
I have luekemia and they say it going to impede camping. I do not know which type until they stick a large needle in my hip, to retieve bone marrow.
Once they know what type we can specialize treatment, but this is a marathon.
Thank you to my Disfamily for all the thoughts prayers and help so far.
I will keep everyone updated.

I do have to admit that seeing the “Wolverine Way” sign above Randy caused me to question taking the RV back up to PA :tongue:, but only for a moment :).

We are PENN STATE!

@PaHunter, I don’t even have the words to say right now. All I do know is you have a great big DISboards family here for you and we are here for anything we can possibly do! You and Jen are in our prayers.

Chris, as I've told you on the phone, I'm here when you need me.

I was damn proud of Randy and Bert jumping on board without hesitation. I greatly appreciate Kris and Mr. Garnes taking my family under their wing and taking them out while we were gone.

Reba needs a special hug. Putting up with the three of us in that RV on the way up there.

Chris,

Keeping you and Jen in our thoughts. Thank you for the update. You know we are here to help with the marathon you are just starting. Glad you are feeling better. Baby steps right now.

j

Chris you, Jenn, Reba, and the nephews are all in our prayers. As a good friend one advised me "A plan has been laid out for you let's follow that plan and see where it takes us! If we get the results we want great. If need to find the right plan."

Sun is out weather looks beautiful thru my window. I am sitting here with an IV in my arm pumping me full of fluids. Just a day of hanging out waiting for test results. Not much excitement in that. DW is back to work and handling all the stuff I can not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter