Pal Mickey (& Friends) Adventures & Fashions

This is Quiltymom's Pal Mickey in Hawaiian gear. I pulled the picture from this thread.
DSCF3786.jpg

Mick is still quite embarassed that I dressed him in that outfit! But, as his mom, I think he's quite adorable!!!! :lmao:

I was shopping at Michaels and found this robe and slippers!!!

robe1.jpg

robe2.jpg

New to this thread, so I haven't been able to read it all. Does anyone MAKE outfits for their Pal Mickey? Any tips? Esp. since they don't sell them anymore.

Just got home from a day and half at Magic Meet. Chuckie came along since he knew we were staying at the Hotel and remembered they had Sleep Number beds.

101_0499.jpg

I won the bid for Dinner with Deb Wills in Palo on the December cruise. Chuckie really liked Palo last year.

101_0508.jpg

Here we are with Elin, Stephanie and Becky.

100_0001.jpg

With all monies donated for every event, $26,325 was raised this year.

Terry Congrats on winning the bid!!! :woohoo: Nice to see a Pal still enjoying life in the lap of luxury :thumbsup2 considering the Sleep # bed i think he qualifies for 'lap of luxury' LOL

Julsmom, sorry I can't help with sewing. When I started I grabbed a Disney Doll t-shirt and denim jacket. The t-shirt was a bit long and I think I had to roll the sleeves on the jacket once. I mention them because I know there were American Girl doll size patterns out htere. Not sure when you are traveling but perhaps one of the lovely ladies who sewed their Pals' will checkin before then.

Sadly, my Pal traveled on my last 2 trips but I think he only made it out of the room once or twice. In March he made it out twice and I still didn't get to meet up with Vicki with him in hand LOL I am considering leaving him home for my Jan trip :eek: but then again I am a bit superstitous and I've had a Pal with me on every race (doing Marathon Weekend in Jan) weekend even Disneyland. So he might travel but his luggage of late has been getting lighter and lighter LOL

Hope summer is treating everyone well!!! Vicki??? Hope to catch up with you again soon :hug:

so i totally want a pal mickey...are they completely gone from disney? does anyone know...I found one on ebay today but it was at $100, which I'm sure it should be but it ends tomorrow...i don't have 100 to spend on a doll right now ANYWHOOOOOO....let me know;;

Posted this in another folder, but I'll give it a try here. Does anyone know if the Webkinz clothes fit PalMickey? I bought a PalMickey for our upcoming trip and have put him away as a Tinkerbell gift for my girls when we get there. I don't want to chance taking him out and trying on the clothes. LOL!
Did you ever find out if they fit? I would like to know too! Thanks!

WebKinz outfits don't fit Pal Mickey - sorry. I've had the best luck with altering Starbuck's Bearista outfits or American Girl doll clothes.

I remember posting a question last year but thought I would post again. I am looking for a tuxedo, ship's captain outfit to use or purchase or rent while on the Sept 18, 2010 fourteen day cruise.

This would be for my Pal Mickey

I have two... one that's in pretty bad shape (it was too little and Mick wore it anyway for a black tie affair) but another that is a bit large that I found at AC Moore... I also have top hat and cumberbund... if you can't find any before then, let me know and I can send you what I have!! :cool1:

Allison :thumbsup2
Dunlap TN

I have two... one that's in pretty bad shape (it was too little and Mick wore it anyway for a black tie affair) but another that is a bit large that I found at AC Moore... I also have top hat and cumberbund... if you can't find any before then, let me know and I can send you what I have!! :cool1:

Allison :thumbsup2
Dunlap TN

Thanks Allison, I will keep your info. I do have a top hat but I forgot about having a cumberbund.

Terry

This is the perfect time of year to find a tuxedo. There are lots of plush out there for Valentines Day. It may take some searching to find the right one but I lucked out a couple years ago and found a plush bear wearing a black velvet tuxedo complet with red satin bow tie, red satin cumberbundand a felt top hat with red ribbon. It fit my PM perfectly. Just added black socks and black dress shoes (infant size 1 from Walmart) and he is the best dressed mouse around!

Thanks for the infor Disney Diva, no way I can get out this weekend. We ended up getting two feet of snow!!! :eek:

Thanks to our neighbors, DH doesn't have to do much shoveling.:goodvibes

Does Pal Mickey still work in the Parks?? I bought mine in 2006 Hes traveled the World a few times with friends contemplating taking him in June..

Never really thought of dressing him but saw all the great ideas.. here :thumbsup2

Chuckie and I did our volunteer part for the Give a Day-Get a Disney Day. I was able to take calls for a local PBS television station taking orders for two different shows that were on.

100_0001.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter