Pal Mickey

POOHBEAR#ONE

Earning My Ears
Could you please tell me about Pal Mickey.

What does he do exactly?

Where can he be purchased?

How much does he cost?

Pal Mickey is a stuffed Mickey doll with a computer chip located inside him. It/he runs on batteries and while you are away from the parks you can turn him on and squeeze his hands to play games or hear jokes. But the real benefit (at least with my 10yr old) was having him in the parks. When you enter each of the theme parks a sensor located in Mickey's nose downloads data that will let you know different things about each park. Mickey vibrates as you walk past certain areas in the park then talks about the attraction you are passing. For example, as you walk through EPCOT, as you pass each country, he will tell you a little history of that particular country. In the Magic Kingdom as the parade time approaches he will vibrate and remind you. There are many different things that he will tell you as you wander through each theme park.

We had a free rental coupon and of course after having him for one day my 10yr old did not want to give him up, so we shelled out a little less than $50 inc tax and now he is part of our family.

For us, it was worth it.

Bill

Get the Pal Mickey.

My husband and I bought him this past weekend for the kids when we return in December....but we had so much fun with him ourselves in the parks! He tells some really corny jokes that you just have to chuckle at. I think he's about 10 inches tall and comes with a clip to fasten to your whatever. However, we used a bottle strap as someone on this board had suggested, and hung him around my neck. He can be hard to hear with all the noise in the parks, so you really have to lift him up to your ear to hear what he has to say. If you squeeze his tummy or hands he will repeat what he has said so that anyone else in your party can hear him too. He was a lot of fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter