Pandora Bracelet Thread

Tasha - I am LOVING your signature!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship: Has Claire seen it...? :rolleyes1 :laughing: :rotfl:

Your bracelets are all looking lovely ladies.
Just got the ghost charm for Mothers day so thought that I would post an updated picture of my bracelet.

031410_2317.jpg

I don't have a Pandora, but I do have a Love Links. Got new beads yesterday, so thought I'd take pictures.

1004256v.jpg

Your bracelets are all looking lovely ladies.
Just got the ghost charm for Mothers day so thought that I would post an updated picture of my bracelet.

031410_2317.jpg

Gorgeous bracelet, Ann.

I don't have a Pandora, but I do have a Love Links. Got new beads yesterday, so thought I'd take pictures.

1004256v.jpg

I love the colours of your bracelet.

We went into town this afternoon and I spotted a sign in the Arndale Centre that a Pandora shop is opening soon. I am really excited.

Corinna

We went into town this afternoon and I spotted a sign in the Arndale Centre that a Pandora shop is opening soon. I am really excited.

Corinna

Oooooo that does sound good Corinna :thumbsup2 Nice to know that we'll have another local one to visit. I wonder when it actually opens?

Oooooo that does sound good Corinna :thumbsup2 Nice to know that we'll have another local one to visit. I wonder when it actually opens?

Unfortunately it did not say. It is a couple of doors down from Lush. I could literally hear my credit card whimper inside my wallet.

Corinna

These braclets are really pretty!! I have a Links of London and Ive pretty much filled it with charms so I was considering getting another charm bracelet, I think after reading this thread Ive just been convinced to get a Pandora one :) :)

These braclets are really pretty!! I have a Links of London and Ive pretty much filled it with charms so I was considering getting another charm bracelet, I think after reading this thread Ive just been convinced to get a Pandora one :) :)

I'm sure you'll enjoy having a Pandora one too Sam, they're lovely! :goodvibes Just very hard to restrain yourself from wanting to buy charms all the time :lmao:

Lovely bracelet Cheryl :thumbsup2

I got my Easter present early from DF

003-7.jpg

005-3.jpg

002-1.jpg

They are both from Chamilia and I love them, esp the egg as its really colourful :)

For those of you in the North West, the Pandora shop in the Arndale Centre in Manchester is now open. I had DH with me when I went into town yesterday, so I did not have a look, but I intend to put this right during the week.

Corinna

For those of you in the North West, the Pandora shop in the Arndale Centre in Manchester is now open. I had DH with me when I went into town yesterday, so I did not have a look, but I intend to put this right during the week.

Corinna

I called in there yesterday and resisted :lmao: It's not as big as the Liverpool store and once you get a few people in there, it's very difficult to see any of the counters with the charms in. Still, it's nice to know there's another store open if its needed.

Saying that I resisted is a little fib really, as when we hit the Trafford Centre afterwards I sort of found myself in Selfridges and bought myself a new charm :rotfl2: I shall post my updated bracelet shortly!

Hello ladies.

I have a quick question for you, I am going to Knightsbridge on Saturday and wondered if there were any stores down there that stocked Pandora Charms?

TIA

Stefy x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter